A girl called me dwaf.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I asked a girl out and she rejected me saying she dont date dwarfs. It really shattered my confidence of asking any pretty girls out.
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I asked a girl out and she rejected me saying she dont date dwarfs. It really shattered my confidence of asking any pretty girls out.
Do you have dwarfism or was she just being a *****bag?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CatGentleman)
Do you have dwarfism or was she just being a *****bag?
Oh i forgot to mention heights. I am 1.74m and she was around 1.70 with shoes and everything.
Anonymous #1
I am normal human being if that helps.
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You're probably better off without her if she's going to reject you based on your (pretty normal) height.
Ducky_MoMo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
She seems like a dumbass anyways, so you're lucky you won't have to put up with that.
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I am normal human being if that helps.
Dwarves are normal human beings, just a bit shorter than average.

She's a *****bag, move on, nothing to be said about it tbh. You can't base your self-esteem on whether all girls will like you cuz they will not. Tastes vary quite a bit and not every girl is as shallow and rude.
ellaa01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As far as I am aware 1.74m is a pretty normal height, not ‘dwarf’ like at all. So really, you have nothing to worry about. Don’t let her words get to you.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tell her she's a twaf.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rufus the red)
You're probably better off without her if she's going to reject you based on your (pretty normal) height.
(Original post by Ducky_MoMo)
She seems like a dumbass anyways, so you're lucky you won't have to put up with that.
I am already past her. Its just that I lost all my confidence and aftet that incident I didnt even stood next to another girl properly.
JeffisMyName21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
good.
sufys12
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well at the very least you're going to filter out the worthless girls. If they mock your height which is average,then they are not worth it.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ella (:)
As far as I am aware 1.74m is a pretty normal height, not ‘dwarf’ like at all. So really, you have nothing to worry about. Don’t let her words get to you.
you would say that your tiny 5 foot 1
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Looks like you swerved that one, no point wasting any mental energy on someone who is nasty for no reason.

good bye, let’s look forward now
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Is this really that unusual? I mean, maybe using the word "dwarf" is a bit odd. But I quite regularly hear women criticise men for being "too short to date".
Carrot Crunch
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Is this really that unusual? I mean, maybe using the word "dwarf" is a bit odd. But I quite regularly hear women criticise men for being "too short to date".
Those sort of women only fall for one type, and usually end up hurt. They should take a look in the mirror at themselves, before they judge anyone else.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Wtf? 1.74m is 5'9" not short at all. Perspective is a full 4" - 5" taller than the average Brit' woman. Methinks the OP well knows it and is trolling.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by uberteknik)
Wtf? 1.74m is 5'9" not short at all. Perspective is a full 4" - 5" taller than the average Brit' woman. Methinks the OP well knows it and is trolling.
Hope i was. I also told this to my friend(who is tall) and he just laughed and told me that french girls like tall men because their mens are tall.
Chief Wiggum
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hope i was. I also told this to my friend(who is tall) and he just laughed and told me that french girls like tall men because their mens are tall.
Well, basically all girls like tall men, lol. You're a normal height though, so I wouldn't worry.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chief Wiggum)
Well, basically all girls like tall men, lol. You're a normal height though, so I wouldn't worry.
I am not worried about my height, but i am worried about dating women. Whenever i go to ask a women, now i feel like she will reject me because i am short.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.32%
Uncertainty around my education (65)
11.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.7%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (32)
5.67%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (28)
4.96%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (60)
10.64%
Financial worries (35)
6.21%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (22)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
6.03%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.66%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (56)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (46)
8.16%

Watched Threads