The Student Room Group

Ever tested positive

Poll

Ever tested positive

For COVID-19?
i haven't, infact, im going for my test later today (as of this post)

has anyone tested positive before?

if so, what was your reaction, how did you feel, and apart from isolate, what did you do?
I have yeah, it was not fun, took 3 weeks in bed to get better and isolating was like a quiet hell. Sleep all day, couldn't cook or eat even, maybe some people get it better, others get it worse.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Justaboutalive
I have yeah, it was not fun, took 3 weeks in bed to get better and isolating was like a quiet hell. Sleep all day, couldn't cook or eat even, maybe some people get it better, others get it worse.

oh wow, at least now i know - ty :biggrin: at least ur better now
haha it was ok after, just like a bad fever and a few other symptoms, thanks, hopefully you'll not test positive!
well i tested, 30mins later and it was negative

happy days :borat:
I haven't but I knpw one of my friends has.

She and her boyfriend both got it. He had no taste or smell but not chest pains or anything, and she only got chest pains - so bad she was hospitalised for a little bit.
Original post by superbo9y
well i tested, 30mins later and it was negative

happy days :borat:

:dancing:
Reply 8
No but I have had it before I was being tested regularly.
No.
Plenty of people I once studied with, worked alongside or shared accomodation with have tested positive.
So many friends, old coworkers and former housemates have died of covid this year.
Original post by londonmyst
No.
Plenty of people I once studied with, worked alongside or shared accomodation with have tested positive.
So many friends, old coworkers and former housemates have died of covid this year.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope they rest in peace.
Reply 11
Original post by superbo9y
For COVID-19?

no, even tho my bf had covid a couple weeks ago
No
Original post by londonmyst
No.

Rip to all of those individuals.

2020 was the worst, lets hope 2021 will be better, with less casualties , improved hygiene, more successful vaccinations, and just a better year overall 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest