do British guys like foreign girls?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
or do they tend to stick to their own?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Personally I’m not fussed either way - it depends who I get on with.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Doesn't bother me. If a girl likes me for who I am, regardless of where they are from, their race, ethnicity etc, then that's alright
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yeah they do, at least all my male British friends do. I'm a guy, I'm half Spanish, have a heavy accent and I find British people quite tolerant. Most of them, I never had a negative experience, like someone rejecting me because of my nationality or accent or ethnicity.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Yes, a lot of British guys (I have been around a lot) do like foreign women from Eastern European to Southern European to East asian and South American.

As a non-british person that is born and raised in the UK it breaks my heart that white British women do not like foreign men as I find them the most attractive. White british women love guys with light eyes and brown or blond hair. Unless the guy is tall they would never consider someone like me with black hair and brown eyes.
username5600688
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, a lot of British guys (I have been around a lot) do like foreign women from Eastern European to Southern European to East asian and South American.

As a non-british person that is born and raised in the UK it breaks my heart that white British women do not like foreign men as I find them the most attractive. White british women love guys with light eyes and brown or blond hair. Unless the guy is tall they would never consider someone like me with black hair and brown eyes.
Non British people can have light eyes and brown hair. Virtually the entire European continent does so what you say doesn't make sense really.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by CatGentleman)
Non British people can have light eyes and brown hair. Virtually the entire European continent does so what you say doesn't make sense really.
by foreign men I am talking about non-white men
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It depends on the specific British guy; his attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
Often age and relationship history is relevant too.

I have worked with plenty of British guys in the 40s-60s age range who will only date girls who are citizens of other nations and are quite hostile or bitter towards heterosexual British women.
These guys tend to be divorced and prefer women from Thailand, South Korea, Sri Lanka, The Philippines or Eastern Europe.
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My last girlfriend was American.
PIMCO1234
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
It depends on the specific British guy; his attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
Often age and relationship history is relevant too.

I have worked with plenty of British guys in the 40s-60s age range who will only date girls who are citizens of other nations and are quite hostile or bitter towards heterosexual British women.
These guys tend to be divorced and prefer women from Thailand, South Korea, Sri Lanka, The Philippines or Eastern Europe.
Do British women like foreign men? I see way more British men hyping up Italian, Spanish, Slavic, Asian, Indian women than white British women
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by PIMCO1234)
Do British women like foreign men? I see way more British men hyping up Italian, Spanish, Slavic, Asian, Indian women than white British women
Many do.
It depends on the specific woman's attraction dealbreakers and relationship preferences.
Often things like accent, body structure, complexion, nationality and religious lifestyle are very important in terms of attraction or compatibility.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
Me personally, as long as you're educated and attractive race doesn't really matter. But if we're talking more long term like marriage, then me and my mates have actually talked about this and we're all pretty open to Spanish, Brazilian, East Asians, Israeli, but I don't think we could ever bring an African or black women, or pakistani to our family.
juniper22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by CatGentleman)
Yeah they do, at least all my male British friends do. I'm a guy, I'm half Spanish, have a heavy accent and I find British people quite tolerant. Most of them, I never had a negative experience, like someone rejecting me because of my nationality or accent or ethnicity.
You are glad British people tolerate you?? What do you mean by that :confused:
username5600688
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by juniper22)
You are glad British people tolerate you?? What do you mean by that :confused:
I'm half English and I have British nationality so I'm British just not native I suppose.

I mean most Brits do not attach great weight to your ethnicity when it comes to dating.
juniper22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
To answer the question, yes most British guys prefer foreign girls if that is from another european country, east asia, north or south america. For instance as you soon a you mention a girl is French a brit guy starts getting excited
The Red Lizard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I look beyond nationality whenever I like a girl.
Anonymous #6
Report 4 months ago
What about blacks
british guys don't like em
Anonymous #7
Report 4 weeks ago
Me personally, as long as you're educated and attractive race doesn't really matter. But if we're talking more long term like marriage, then me and my mates have actually talked about this and we're all pretty open to Spanish, Brazilian, East Asians, Israeli, but I don't think we could ever bring an African or black women, or pakistani to our family.
Thats racist man like dont be saying that thats rude and racist af you never know who u might like weither if its a Black or White or Asian person like just stop i personally dont think anyone has a category for who they would date or what race they would date thats just cap i hate racist people like you, you even needed to have a "talk" thats just messed up you should feel ashamed of yourself and you even had the audacity to say "attractive race" like do you have a list of very attractive races and unattractive races in a fricking notebook? So you just say no after they wanna go for marriage even if you've been with them for a very long time just because there not in the category of races i would marry? That's just horrible.😔
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Thats racist man like dont be saying that thats rude and racist af you never know who u might like weither if its a Black or White or Asian person like just stop i personally dont think anyone has a category for who they would date or what race they would date thats just cap i hate racist people like you, you even needed to have a "talk" thats just messed up you should feel ashamed of yourself and you even had the audacity to say "attractive race" like do you have a list of very attractive races and unattractive races in a fricking notebook? So you just say no after they wanna go for marriage even if you've been with them for a very long time just because there not in the category of races i would marry? That's just horrible.😔
not saying african or pakistani women aren't attractive, there's plenty that i find attractive, but its just cultural differences and the stereotype thats been portrayed amongst our parents generation so they just wouldn't fit in my particular family, and turns out in my mates' family too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.72%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.69%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.11%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.48%

Watched Threads