The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Durham/St Andrews/Warwick Computer Science

Hi, I know this has been asked before but I was wondering if anyone had any fresh perspectives. I've got offers for Computer Science at Durham, St Andrews and Warwick and I'm really struggling to decide. Graduate prospects and strong academics are really important to me - St Andrews is ranked super highly, but Durham has a great women in STEM scheme, and Warwick has a really practical course. If anyone knows anything about uni life in general, that'd be super helpful too! Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
All are strong for comp sci. In terms of grad prospects, I would go for Warwick. It is a target for investment banks, and given how lucrative the field of investment banking is, being a target really shows that Warwick is regarded very highly by employers in all industries. Durham's entry requirement is A*AA, St. Andrews is AAA, and Warwick's is A*A*A, so you would really be surrounded by the 'smartest' minds at Warwick if that's what you're looking for. But again, all are great for comp sci and congrats on your offers.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest