The Student Room Group

UCLAN graduate entry dentistry offer holders 2021

I'm looking to book my accommodation for the year but can't find the date Term 3 ends anywhere. I just want to know if I need to book a 51 week contract or a 44 week one?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heya I thought we could make an offers holders thread for UCLAN graduate entry dentistry 🦷

Look forward to meeting you all

X
Reply 2
Original post by seanA94
I'm looking to book my accommodation for the year but can't find the date Term 3 ends anywhere. I just want to know if I need to book a 51 week contract or a 44 week one?

I’m not sure either but I booked mine till the 2nd July as I think in first year we don’t go on after July ... but I may be wrong. Where are you hoping to book ?

I chose IQ kopa
Reply 3
Original post by Drdavis
Heya I thought we could make an offers holders thread for UCLAN graduate entry dentistry 🦷

Look forward to meeting you all

X

Good thinking! Can't wait to meet everyone and get started :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Drdavis
I’m not sure either but I booked mine till the 2nd July as I think in first year we don’t go on after July ... but I may be wrong. Where are you hoping to book ?

I chose IQ kopa

The only real reference point I have is that when you sign up for Student Finance it lays out dates for three terms and on there term 3 ends on the 29th July. Not sure if it's leaving room just in case or if that's the official date.

I'm booking in for Foundry Court!
Original post by seanA94

Book 44 if not sure you can extend it in summer if you need to but can’t shorten if you choose wrong one
Original post by seanA94
The only real reference point I have is that when you sign up for Student Finance it lays out dates for three terms and on there term 3 ends on the 29th July. Not sure if it's leaving room just in case or if that's the official date.

I'm booking in for Foundry Court!

Good choice I live at Foundry it’s sound and compared to IQ so cheap - IQ is nice as well I have a friend there but it’s so big full of first years can get a bit noisy but that’s just me 🤪
Reply 7
Original post by Kpopmad91
Good choice I live at Foundry it’s sound and compared to IQ so cheap - IQ is nice as well I have a friend there but it’s so big full of first years can get a bit noisy but that’s just me 🤪

Oh no, I’m in IQ kopa, everyone will have to save me from the freshies haha 😆
Reply 8
Wow! Already booking accommodation!! Have you guys got in anywhere else?
Reply 9
Original post by Millie.P

Had interviews for all but with Aberdeen deferring the year and kings being where I went for my first degree I wanted a change so withdrew once I got my UCLAN offer 👍
Reply 10
Does anyone know if the 13th September is the first day of term or freshers week ? My friends running the Brighton marathon on the 12th and I’m hoping to support him 🙌
Reply 11
Original post by Millie.P

Uclan was always my top choice, but I did apply to Liverpool, Aberdeen and Manchester. Didn't get any of them :rolleyes:

What about you?
Original post by Drdavis
Had interviews for all but with Aberdeen deferring the year and kings being where I went for my first degree I wanted a change so withdrew once I got my UCLAN offer 👍

Wow nice one! Good work for getting UCLan! :smile:
Original post by seanA94
Uclan was always my top choice, but I did apply to Liverpool, Aberdeen and Manchester. Didn't get any of them :rolleyes:

What about you?

Nice one for getting your top choice! I applied to Aberdeen and Kings, got an interview for both but obviously Aberdeen are deferring and I'm still waiting to hear back from Kings! :smile: If I'm lucky enough to get an offer then I'll make my decision then, otherwise it's UCLan!
Hey guys! If it's any help with term dates I started on the 1st Sept 2020 and expected to finish for summer I believe on 23rd July. Congrats on your offers!
Reply 15
oh brilliant, we're starting on the 13th so we should definitely go into the 51 week contract 👍
Reply 16
Hey guys, don’t know if I’m reading this wrong but on ucas where your offer for UCLan is, what year does the start from say?
Reply 17
Original post by Kowci
Hey guys, don’t know if I’m reading this wrong but on ucas where your offer for UCLan is, what year does the start from say?

Mine says September 2021, what does yours say ?
Reply 18
I think it was the 13th of September?
Reply 19
Original post by Drdavis
Mine says September 2021, what does yours say ?

Nono I mean year of entry, does it say year 1 or year 2?

Quick Reply

Latest