The Student Room Group

A Level Business

Hello there, I haven't been here in a while, and since my last post I feel very much more on top of my learning and have got back in to the swing of things.
I use a lot of my study sessions and time at home working on lot's of Politics and Maths work, however I don't really get set a lot of business work and the revision I do for the subject seems so quick and simple.
I got a C in my last business assessment which seems pretty good and I hope to improve in the future and I want to ask do any other Business students (in the first year) feel that there is just a lack of content in the subject and that they should be doing more? :smile:
yeh honestly im in the same position tbh i need to focus more on the exam technique side of things and need to revise more to get higher a level grades this year but i did do gcse business which helped in year 1
@theplug12321 , smartalek22
Do you guys mind telling me how you revise for A level business and the resources you use.
Reply 3
Original post by Ronaldinhoe
@theplug12321 , smartalek22
Do you guys mind telling me how you revise for A level business and the resources you use.

A year late, revision going much better.
I usually make mind-maps to recall things from memory and then check and correct from notes. I made a revision plan with dates all the way up to the exam for each topic.

Quick Reply

Latest