Watch
This discussion is closed.
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's 18:15 and I'm outside right now, I better hurry home 15 minutes past my curfew!!
I'm calling the police. We have a rogue male on the loose.
dtin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BluMoon06)
im so glad you brought this up
Yeah, it wasn't hard information to find. Most murder victims are killed by someone they know not by strangers anyway.
username4524630
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why is everyone falling for bait like this?
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BiggestLoser21)
Why is everyone falling for bait like this?
I'm in an argumentative mood :lol:
Katya_93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dude.
I think men aren't safe out at night either :dontknow:
Driving_Mad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maccles02)
everyone in their right mind should know that obviously not all men are rapists/murderers etc. the problem is how do you tell? it's like putting someone in a pit of snakes and saying not all of them are venomous - how do you know which ones to avoid. men need to listen to women's voices on these issues
Who said they aren't?

You will never know who is nice and who isn't. That's the same for everyone, not just women.
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You had me until the curfew. I disagree with that. I don't like the notallmen hashtag because literally everyone knows all men are not the problem, but there are enough men who ARE a problem to make me afraid to go out alone
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Katya_93)
Dude.
I think men aren't safe out at night either :dontknow:
You must be joking... women don't have the capacity to rape, assault or abuse men. I've never seen a women do anything slightly wrong in her whole entire life. And of course, every single man is a monster :mmm:
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Those posting debates outside of the debate forum are trolls looking for attention.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Approx 85% of stranger murder victims are men, most aged between 16 and 24. Where is the outrage? I'm not holding my breath. Also most murder victims are killed by someone they know, stranger murder is one of the least common types.
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Those of you males putting the #notallmen you are the problem just like the ones who did all lives matter, us women we cannot go out at dark without fear of being attacked so I think a 6pm curfew for men is totally fair, we women deserve equal rights and we don't get them, how many of you females here agree with this?
Instead of attacking one person on the thread in a misogynistic way, why not reply to a few more of the posts. We'd love to hear your counterarguments.
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
Instead of attacking one person on the thread in a misogynistic way, why not reply to a few more of the posts. We'd love to hear your counterarguments.
They have counter arguments?
Kiaraxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Those of you males putting the #notallmen you are the problem just like the ones who did all lives matter, us women we cannot go out at dark without fear of being attacked so I think a 6pm curfew for men is totally fair, we women deserve equal rights and we don't get them, how many of you females here agree with this?
i agree with this
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is quite rare for women to be killed like that 33 year old was.

statistically men are much more likely to be attacked/killed by a stranger than women are.
username4524630
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm in an argumentative mood :lol:
True. Arguing with trolls sound fun till they end up making no sense and it becomes boring after a while
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i can't go out at night without fear of being attacked either and i'm a guy?
Katya_93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You must be joking... women don't have the capacity to rape, assault or abuse men. I've never seen a women do anything slightly wrong in her whole entire life. And of course, every single man is a monster :mmm:
Oh gosh, of course!!!!
We are all dainty little princesses! We cannot harm a fly!!!!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
It's nothing like all lives matter you imbecile. How many police brutality victims are white? not many i assume
Whereas the murder rate for men in britain is more than 1 a day. In the stranger category something like 85% of the dead are men.
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rufus the red)
They have counter arguments?
Very doubtful. Just said it for a laugh. As if someone with a lack of maturity this bad could have a counter argument. All they had is asterisks.
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BiggestLoser21)
True. Arguing with trolls sound fun till they end up making no sense and it becomes boring after a while
True. But we started with a nonsense post, so we're already at that stage :lol:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (145)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (438)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (334)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (414)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.68%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.05%
Loneliness (255)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (121)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.54%
Lack of real life entertainment (161)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (261)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (281)
9.45%

Watched Threads