The Student Room Group

Is it inappropriate to write my EPQ about a theoretical purge

I want to do Law as a career and I think doing an EPQ on a potential purge and the aftermath of it could be cool?
I have more serious topics but i’d really like to write about this one, if it’s allowed.
How is this going to relate to law? If you want it to relate to law that is XD
Reply 2
Original post by Oscarwyatt
How is this going to relate to law? If you want it to relate to law that is XD

it’s okay i’ve already decided not to. I was thinking about how if u steal a car during the purge, once the purge is over can you register that car? Is it your car because it was legal to take it? Or is it still a stolen vehicle?

Currently i’m deciding between
‘Are hijab laws a breach of human rights?’

‘To what extent can it be said that people who suffer from personality disorders and mental health issues are more likely to commit violent crimes?’
Reply 3
Original post by bdhdurjdj
it’s okay i’ve already decided not to. I was thinking about how if u steal a car during the purge, once the purge is over can you register that car? Is it your car because it was legal to take it? Or is it still a stolen vehicle?

Currently i’m deciding between
‘Are hijab laws a breach of human rights?’

‘To what extent can it be said that people who suffer from personality disorders and mental health issues are more likely to commit violent crimes?’

i doubt there would be a lot of research on theoretical purges you should gather as much data and debate for your epq. 1st ones a bit too simple i think redraft the q a few times if you decide to go with it so it's a bit more specific and the debate is more focused. 2nd ones good, remove personality disorders since personality disorders are just a group of mental illnesses and change issues to illnesses- or just do specifically personality disorders if you want to focus around just that- more of a psychological q tho if thats what your interested in but you can defo link it to law/criminological psych
Reply 4
Original post by cricketx
i doubt there would be a lot of research on theoretical purges you should gather as much data and debate for your epq. 1st ones a bit too simple i think redraft the q a few times if you decide to go with it so it's a bit more specific and the debate is more focused. 2nd ones good, remove personality disorders since personality disorders are just a group of mental illnesses and change issues to illnesses- or just do specifically personality disorders if you want to focus around just that- more of a psychological q tho if thats what your interested in but you can defo link it to law/criminological psych

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending