maxcovel39
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am thinking of applying to Bath for Civil engineering. The grade requirements for this is A*AA, i think i will most likely be predicted A*AA and aim for an A or A* in epq. If anyone is currently doing engineering at bath i'd be interested in seeing what your predicted grades were. + How likely is it that I get an offer with these credentials?
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Universities look at far more than just grades - so asking what anybody else 'got in with' is a bit pointless.
maxab0101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maxcovel39)
I am thinking of applying to Bath for Civil engineering. The grade requirements for this is A*AA, i think i will most likely be predicted A*AA and aim for an A or A* in epq. If anyone is currently doing engineering at bath i'd be interested in seeing what your predicted grades were. + How likely is it that I get an offer with these credentials?
I got an offer with A*A*A*A* predicted for A-Levels and A* in EPQ this year, but your predicted grades should definitely be enough to get in since they offer an EPQ offer which is AAA and A in EPQ. The main thing is to make sure your personal statement shows passion for the subject, I read a couple of engineering books in the summer hols that I could talk about (admittedly I did this because I also applied to Cambridge but it's still really good to have anyway).
DennySJ
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by maxab0101)
I got an offer with A*A*A*A* predicted for A-Levels and A* in EPQ this year, but your predicted grades should definitely be enough to get in since they offer an EPQ offer which is AAA and A in EPQ. The main thing is to make sure your personal statement shows passion for the subject, I read a couple of engineering books in the summer hols that I could talk about (admittedly I did this because I also applied to Cambridge but it's still really good to have anyway).
Hey, just read this and saw that I'm in the same position as you. Just wondering what other offers you received for civil engineering?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (175)
75.43%
No (57)
24.57%

Watched Threads