Anyone applying for 2021/22?
Have you been accepted yet?
sfu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I've just applied via Ucas (a bit late) but I’m waiting to hear for an interview
f88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I have applied. I had my interview a few weeks back and I’ve been offered a place! So excited!
zen2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sfu)
Hi,

I've just applied via Ucas (a bit late) but I’m waiting to hear for an interview
Hey have you heard anything back? I sent mine of yesterday
zen2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by f88)
Hi! I have applied. I had my interview a few weeks back and I’ve been offered a place! So excited!
That’s amazing!!!
If you dont mind could you share the questions they asked at the interview? Where they generic or specific?
Senma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What type of interview it was? Please guide us..
f88
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So they’ll email you with the layout of the interview - there’s a few parts to it.

There’s a group discussion with other applicants, some MMI scenarios, your own interview panel and then i was asked to prepare a presentation on a topic of their choice! It was really laid back and the staff were lovely! Good luck!
zen2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i’m worried i submitted my application far too late 1 and a half weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything back yet 😖 I wonder if they have already chosen their applicants for this year
f88
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think interviews are still going ahead as I know somebody with one at the end of April!
sfu
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by zen2)
Hey have you heard anything back? I sent mine of yesterday
Hi!

Yes I heard back from them and I have an interview in May! Hopefully they will get back to you soon!
sfu
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by f88)
So they’ll email you with the layout of the interview - there’s a few parts to it.

There’s a group discussion with other applicants, some MMI scenarios, your own interview panel and then i was asked to prepare a presentation on a topic of their choice! It was really laid back and the staff were lovely! Good luck!
I’m a bit nervous for the group discussion and MMI scenario section. How did you prepare? Have you got any tips/pointers you could share?
zen2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by sfu)
Hi!

Yes I heard back from them and I have an interview in May! Hopefully they will get back to you soon!
The only thing I have heard from them is to send off some documents of gcse certificates and fill out some health and safety forms 3 days ago. But I still haven’t received any formal email regarding an interview or anything like that 😭
f88
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sfu)
I’m a bit nervous for the group discussion and MMI scenario section. How did you prepare? Have you got any tips/pointers you could share?
I brushed up using some practise MMI scenarios I found online. For the group discussion I just made sure I spoke when I had something to add to the conversation and tried to make sure everyone was included! The staff are lovely and friendly so try not to get too nervous (easier said than done but they’ll help you relax once you get chatting!)
lmdmjof111111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey there, is it too late to apply for 2021/2022? if it is then when do i have to apply by for 2022/2023 entry?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
19.05%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.29%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.76%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.84%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.08%
Taster lectures or seminars (76)
21.29%
Speak to current students studying my course (81)
22.69%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (16)
4.48%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.64%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.24%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
1.96%

Watched Threads