A Level biology AQA 2020 papers unofficial mark scheme

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Coral_00
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, does anyone remember what topics they got in paper 1,2 and 3 biology 2020 papers. Can you please tell me just the topics if you don’t remember the question please. I will forever be great full!!
zoe,lxuise2003
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good luck
zoe,lxuise2003
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
my computer lagged and typed it out all weird but hope it still makes a bit of sense?

(Original post by zoe,lxuise2003)
hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good lu
louisa Halo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
my computer lagged and typed it out all weird but hope it still makes a bit of sense?
hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good luck
Could you send me the unofficial markscheme please I can't seem to find it and I think I'll be sitting it next week! it would be a huge help! thank you for this list too
dreamcatcher158
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by louisa Halo)
Could you send me the unofficial markscheme please I can't seem to find it and I think I'll be sitting it next week! it would be a huge help! thank you for this list too
hi! do you have the unofficial markscheme for only paper 1?
dreamcatcher158
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
would you be able to send me the unofficial markscheme too?
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
me too please
heyimstruggling
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
could you send it to me too please
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by northener_3006)
I have all the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes.
hi! could you send me the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes please!
me too please
northener_3006
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi! could you send me the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes please!
Do you have psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info?
northener_3006
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bookworm_88)
me too please
Do you have any psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info? Thanks
louisa Halo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you have psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info?
I could try find some hold on- I don't do psych that's why
northener_3006
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I could try find some hold on- I don't do psych that's why
Thanks and I can give you the bio stuff
louisa Halo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I found some info- unofficial mark scheme and whatnot but my message is under review, I can't seem to private chat you, while we wait and I get some more information for psych paper 1 2019/2020 do you also have the chem paper 1,2,3 2020 + mark schemes?
Josh burns
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
cheaters do your mocks properly
username5434114
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi i have info on psych paper 1 2020, can you give me bio info
louisa Halo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do you have an email I could send u some psych info my private message won't work?
northener_3006
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
do you have an email I could send u some psych info my private message won't work?
Hi I PM u, did it work?
louisa Halo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I PM u, did it work?
it won't let me reply
northener_3006
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pkk0304)
Hi i have info on psych paper 1 2020, can you give me bio info
I hv PM you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (276)
42.07%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.15%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise