HEPLE
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
please could anyone help me if they don't mind with learning aim C of Unit 7: Principles of safe practice in health and social care

I seem to be struggling with ( P6, M3, D3), I am stuck on what I should be including and how to make a template for M3 and D3

Any help would be very appreciated
student21122
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by HEPLE)
please could anyone help me if they don't mind with learning aim C of Unit 7: Principles of safe practice in health and social care

I seem to be struggling with ( P6, M3, D3), I am stuck on what I should be including and how to make a template for M3 and D3

Any help would be very appreciated
Hey, I am currently doing health and social care but I am in second year. But what are the criteria so i can try help you on it
HEPLE
Rep:
?
(Original post by student21122)
Hey, I am currently doing health and social care but I am in second year. But what are the criteria so i can try help you on it
P6 : Compare the influence of different health and safety laws or policies on health and social care practice in a selected setting.

M3 : Analyse how health and safety legislation or policies influence safe practice in a selected health or social care setting.

D3 : Justify the effectiveness of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in maintaining health and safety in a selected health or social care setting
xkyleprivatex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by HEPLE)
P6 : Compare the influence of different health and safety laws or policies on health and social care practice in a selected setting.

M3 : Analyse how health and safety legislation or policies influence safe practice in a selected health or social care setting.

D3 : Justify the effectiveness of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in maintaining health and safety in a selected health or social care setting
im doing this assignment at the minute i have just completed the pass criteria, would you like to view it to help with your P6? my lecturer also gave us a checklist for the oass criteria, if you like to see that as well?
student21122
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by xkyleprivatex)
im doing this assignment at the minute i have just completed the pass criteria, would you like to view it to help with your P6? my lecturer also gave us a checklist for the oass criteria, if you like to see that as well?
(Original post by HEPLE)

I think I have done this kind of assignment last year. But DM me your email so I can send you some files that are link to the work.
HEPLE
Rep:
?
Yesss please 🙏🏽
Thank you so much
HEPLE
Rep:
?
(Original post by student21122)
I think I have done this kind of assignment last year. But DM me your email so I can send you some files that are link to the work.
(email removed)

Thank you so much like no one understands how much have been struggling and when my teacher explains it again it becomes less understanding and please let me know if there is any unit I can help you with even though i don't think I'm gonna be much help but I will try so what units are you doing this year
HEPLE
Rep:
?
If you don't mind me asking what units are you doing and what once have you done please
mayizameddie18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just started this assignment, hope you all right with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.31%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (153)
55.84%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (42)
15.33%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.19%

Watched Threads