University of Cambridge admission 2021 - MPhil Energy Technologies

Watch this thread
proudfeminist
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Have anyone received offer letter for MPhil Energy Technologies?
Amandabalogun1
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
No but I have had the interview
AppleTV
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amandabalogun1)
Hi, I also had an interview around mid-March. Which status are you now at for the portal? I moved from "under review the department" to "under review the degree committee" two days before.
pickyyyfi
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
When is your date of interview????
AngelinaZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone! I applied to this course pleased to meet y’all here. I had my interview on 21st March. How’s everyone’s status now?
pickyyyfi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngelinaZ)
Hi everyone! I applied to this course pleased to meet y’all here. I had my interview on 21st March. How’s everyone’s status now?
I had it on 19 March but still under review by dept. How about u???
AngelinaZ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pickyyyfi)
Had it on 22nd March still under review by dept
Amandabalogun1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AppleTV)
Hi, I also had an interview around mid-March. Which status are you now at for the portal? I moved from "under review the department" to "under review the degree committee" two days before.
hi, I moved from "under the review by the department" to "awaiting approval by the postgraduate admissions office"
Amandabalogun1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi, I moved from "under the review by the department" to "awaiting approval by the postgraduate admissions office"
AngelinaZ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi congrats on the good progress!! When was ur interview btw?
Amandabalogun1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
10th of March
AngelinaZ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pickyyyfi)
Any progress so far?
pickyyyfi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Any progress so far?
Nahhh no more progress think I was rejected GL mate
proudfeminist
Rep:
I had interview by Jan 15th and got result only by Mar 12th. Timeline differs.
AngelinaZ
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by proudfeminist)
I had interview by Jan 15th and got result only by Mar 12th. Timeline differs.
Jesus that’s too long! Hows the result btw
Last edited by AngelinaZ; 1 year ago
proudfeminist
Rep:
Jesus that’s too long! Hows the result btw
Under review with the degree committee. Received a mail will be updated after Easter.
Lucysennate
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Could you share the questions asked in the interview?
Drouteu
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I was proposes an interview in the upcoming weeks and I was wondering if you have any tips on how to be prepared?
Drouteu
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ahmed6012A)
Hello, could you please shed some light on what kind of questions were asked in the interview? Particularly the technical stuff, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey, so the questions should be focussed on transfer of energy such as kinetic to potential energy for different problem questions. You should revise first law and second law and be familiar with what they imply.
Drouteu
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ahmed6012A)
Thank you so much for your reply. Do you remember the question and was it a specific problem, or was it more about the theory?
The question resolved around explaining a problem using the thermodynamic laws and then he should ask you to develop by asking you other questions on the theory behind the transfer of heat. Mine was about a free fall object
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads