UNIT 3blevel 3 Applied Science JAN 2021 External Assessment

Watch this thread
Mia_______
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has someone done unit 3 exams???
Last edited by Mia_______; 1 year ago
AdzT7
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi. I did the chemistry paper and physics paper but not the biology paper due to a powercut in my college. The 6 marker for chemistry was to do with bonding if I remember correctly. And for physics I think it was optical fibres or Bluetooth.If you have done the biology one can you tell me what questions came upThanks
_debt
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AdzT7)
Hi. I did the chemistry paper and physics paper but not the biology paper due to a powercut in my college. The 6 marker for chemistry was to do with bonding if I remember correctly. And for physics I think it was optical fibres or Bluetooth.If you have done the biology one can you tell me what questions came upThanks
Hey, I will be doing the biology paper sometime next week. Do you remember any other topics from the physics paper? Many thanks, D
Firas2012
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
did you remember any other stuff please ? for all of them ? thank you
Hayden_PFC
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi pal I did the biology it starts with ECG and the p wave thing, then you need put myosin for a 1 marker. Ummm the 6 marker was describing the difference between 2 types of cells that I’ve never seen in my life. I think it’s like bacteria. Pls pls pls give me the physics answers I got a chemistry paper for 2021 on me now also
Ritchie-c2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What type of bonding for Chemistry? Anyone? 🤗
Firas2012
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hayden_PFC)
Hi pal I did the biology it starts with ECG and the p wave thing, then you need put myosin for a 1 marker. Ummm the 6 marker was describing the difference between 2 types of cells that I’ve never seen in my life. I think it’s like bacteria. Pls pls pls give me the physics answers I got a chemistry paper for 2021 on me now also
Any more details please in biology?
Firas2012
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ritchie-c2)
What type of bonding for Chemistry? Anyone? 🤗
You need to draw Hydrogen bond with flourin
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c_c
C=c
C_br
Anna.gloria
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What were the calculations on chemistry about
Last edited by Anna.gloria; 1 year ago
Anna.gloria
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Firas2012)
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c_c
C=c
C_br
What were the calculations
Firas2012
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anna.gloria)
What were the calculations on chemistry about
Titration
It was easy and straightforward
AdzT7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I believe the physics 6 marker was a comparison question about bluetooth and infrared I think. Half the paper was mainly based on maths, so memorise the equations such as wavespeed= freq/wavelength. Fibre optics and endoscopes came up as a 4 marker and I think their was a bit of diffraction.
AdzT7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _debt)
Hey, I will be doing the biology paper sometime next week. Do you remember any other topics from the physics paper? Many thanks, D
I believe the physics 6 marker was a comparison question about bluetooth and infrared I think. Half the paper was mainly based on maths, so memorise the equations such as wavespeed= freq/wavelength. Fibre optics and endoscopes came up as a 4 marker and I think their was a bit of diffraction. Can you please tell me what came up in bio
AdzT7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hayden_PFC)
If you have instagram can you dm me and tell me what else came up in the biology exam please?
AdzT7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AdzT7)
If you have instagram can you dm me and tell me what else came up in the biology exam please?
my instagram is unitedadz
AdzT7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AdzT7)
my instagram is unitedadz
Anon02
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey was wondering if you knew any of the other questions/topics that come in the chem paper ?
Anon02
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Firas2012)
C=c
C_br
Hey was wondering if you could remember any other questions/topics that came in the chem paper ??
Firas2012
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anon02)
Hey was wondering if you could remember any other questions/topics that came in the chem paper ??
Q1 about aluminium
Electric configuration
Pretty easy
And then you have to put 3 electrons on the graph _just revise aluminium electron configuration length and strength for aluminium.. Then a titration calculators find the mass and Mr,
Firas2012
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am desperately needed to know what comes in unit 3 mock test pleeeeease
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (6)
46.15%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
30.77%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (1)
7.69%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (2)
15.38%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads