annperkins
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, Just wondering if there's anyone else on here who is starting the fast track 2021 at Edge Hill? Looking forward to it
annperkins
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bump
Kerryr123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Ann, I’ll be on the fast track too, then a degree in Nutrition and Health. I’m a mature student (28) so I’m looking forward to getting back into education x
LoutherandomBean
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Ann and Kerry, I'll be on the FastTrack as well. I'm 28 and will be studying Religion. I'm a bit nervous about going back into education but overall I'm looking forward to it.
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m quite nervous too, I’m not sure if it will be face to face yet? Have you heard anything x
LoutherandomBean
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The website said it would most likely be face to face and that a final decision would be made by the end of April
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just received an email to say it will be on campus i look forward to meeting you both x
LoutherandomBean
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got it too, are either of you planning on staying in the halls or will you be commuting in?
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m going to be commuting from Southport, how about you? X
LoutherandomBean
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Staying in the halls, I live way to far away to commute
ShannonMc7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey!! Im on the fast track then onto study Early Years Primary Education ☺️. I’m a bit nervous (I’m 27) and so excited
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Shannon, i can’t wait to start now and also get a bit of routine after the year we have just had. Are you going to commute? X
annperkins
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm from the Wirral, it's a long commute by public transport for me 🤭
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That is a long way Ann. I can drop you at the station after, save you a little bit of a journey haha x
ShannonMc7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kerryr123)
Hi Shannon, i can’t wait to start now and also get a bit of routine after the year we have just had. Are you going to commute? X
I know! It will be great!
So I’ll be coming from Warrington, it isn’t too far.
Will you be?x
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m coming from Southport, I’m lucky edge hill is so close. It’s not that long really until we start is it! I need to get used to actually wearing clothes instead of loungewear and pjs haha X
ShannonMc7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m coming from Southport, I’m lucky edge hill is so close. It’s not that long really until we start is it! I need to get used to actually wearing clothes instead of loungewear and pjs haha X
😂😂. I was saying yesterday I will need to go shopping lol.I just live for loungewear.x
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t even know what people wear anymore 😂 are you taking a laptop with you to uni? X
ShannonMc7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t even know what people wear anymore 😂 are you taking a laptop with you to uni? X
😂. I think I’ll take it just incase or my iPad. I will most likely use a notepad and pen 😂 x
Kerryr123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I’m a bit old school haha. Far too excited over the stationary bit in home bargains 😂 you wouldn’t think I was 28 hah xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (39)
72.22%
No (15)
27.78%

Watched Threads