Please help! Chemistry & Biology

Watch this thread
mischievousnoir
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so I want to get at least an A in both Biology and Chemistry and I was wondering whether anyone had any revision tips or techniques that they used that enable them to get the high grades? Thank you!!!
b3th4ny_xxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

For me I've found Seneca (online revision) SUPER HELPFUL!!
Albeit, some areas done go into the specific detail you'd need to know in exams, but it'd brilliant for short bursts of revision more so focused upon theory!
It's been a huge help for me prepping for mocks!

I usually follow these up by doing exam questions (physics maths tutor) upon that topic ☺
Theres also past papers when you feel more confident you've revised a good proportion of the course!!

Biology in particular - FLASHCARDS!!!!!
Key definitions
Key processes
Features of ___
Etc etc

There's so much content here but making sure you know the key definitions and processes will help you in those knowledge based questions!

Also, we used to make interactive 2D models/games/'teaching aids' to help woth more complex processes
Protein synthesis (I HATE THIS)
Photosynthesis (LDR & LIR)
Co-transport
Immune system (phagocytosis, T & B cells)

^amazing if you're a visual learner! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed