The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Student accommodation Huddersfield

Hi
Any recommendations for first year Muslim female students for student accommodation
I’ve been looking at little aspley however the reviews aren’t great!
I lived in Little Aspley in my first year. We had a flatmate who was smoking in his room, and therefore making the whole flat stink. It took a hell of a lot of arguing with the landlords to remove him. Also, while some of the flats are nice, others are not. I was lucky enough to be in one of the nicer ones, however, I had a friend who was in a room that felt like a dungeon.Big aspley is similar, as they are run by the same people.DO NOT LIVE IN STORTHES HALL. Every single person I have spoke to has regretted it. Quite frankly, whichever place you choose, its student letting, so its overpriced and under-funded. If you have good money, then I'd go for the one bed apartments in Oldgate. Otherwise, take your luck elsewhere in my opinion.If I were to give general advice, don't go to Huddersfield. In fact, stay away from West Yorkshire. I moved here from Newcastle and it is an awful place to live. The uni is not a great uni in comparison to some others, and the town is boring and disgusting. Even if you have a car and want to go on a trip somewhere, the nearest nice place is Leeds, which is a 30 minute drive.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Any recommendations for first year Muslim female students for student accommodation
I’ve been looking at little aspley however the reviews aren’t great!

Hi I've got an available ensuite room at Storthes Hall discounted rent and deposit paid let me know if your interested 😊
Reply 3
Is this still available
Reply 4
Hi, I have a spare room available at Aspley House, Bronze En Suite in Huddersfield for the 2023/2024 available for 51 weeks contract, only £97 per week.

Bills included, as well as a private bathroom, private room, double bed and shared kitchen. Only 3 minutes walk away from the University of Huddersfield. Free WiFi, gym, wardrobe, study desk and chair.

Please do contact me if your interested as i am no longer going to University of Huddersfield so I need a replacement otherwise I will need to pay for the rent.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending