The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Muslim female(18) looking for roommate (Uni of Manchester)

Hey guys I’m looking to start uni in September 2021 and I’m not sure whether I want to commute or rent an apartment because I don’t really feel comfortable with uni accommodation. I’m 18 and I’m looking for a Muslim woman preferably 18 too who would want to share an apartment with me. I don’t have anything sorted I just thought I’d find someone first then we could find an apartment together or I’d probably just do commuting. Please let me know if you’re interested or if you know anybody who’s interested
Hi, I’m also 18 and a Muslim girl applying to Manchester. I’m not 100% sure cos I’m still deciding between two. But if you’re still interested let me know cos I feel the same x

Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys I’m looking to start uni in September 2021 and I’m not sure whether I want to commute or rent an apartment because I don’t really feel comfortable with uni accommodation. I’m 18 and I’m looking for a Muslim woman preferably 18 too who would want to share an apartment with me. I don’t have anything sorted I just thought I’d find someone first then we could find an apartment together or I’d probably just do commuting. Please let me know if you’re interested or if you know anybody who’s interested
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Slight problem there if everyone remains anonymous. :colondollar:
Original post by Kabzzzy

Stop using that logic - faith will fix it ..
Reply 4
I was just going to say :smile:
Original post by Kabzzzy
Reply 5
Hi, I’m also 18 and a Muslim girl applying to Manchester. I’m not 100% sure cos I’m still deciding between two. But if you’re still interested let me know cos I feel the same x

Can I get your socials just in case?
Discriminating tenants on the basis of religion violates the Race Relations Act. What if I wanted only Christian tenants? Is that acceptable?
Reply 7
Discriminating tenants on the basis of religion violates the Race Relations Act. What if I wanted only Christian tenants? Is that acceptable?

Yes that’s completely acceptable if you want it it’s personal preference and I’m not here to argue I’m just genuinely trying to find a roommate because In a normal accommodation I would be around things like pork alcohol partying people hooking up all things that my faith prohibits
Yes that’s completely acceptable if you want it it’s personal preference and I’m not here to argue I’m just genuinely trying to find a roommate because In a normal accommodation I would be around things like pork alcohol partying people hooking up all things that my faith prohibits

Wrong, it wouldn't be acceptable since Christianity and Islam are both religions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending