username5618834
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Omes3030)
Hey, I couldn’t find any article on their website saying that they will reply by the end of April. Could you please share the link if it is possible?
It was on the application form too lol.
Virtual Insight Week
Applications open on 1 February 2021.

You’ll need to submit your application by Sunday 14 March 2021.

You’ll need to have completed our online behaviour-based assessment by Sunday 21 March 2021.

You’ll hear from us with the outcome of your application by the end of April 2021.

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/studen...timetable.html
Omes3030
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Stark°3000)
It was on the application form too lol.
Virtual Insight Week
Applications open on 1 February 2021.

You’ll need to submit your application by Sunday 14 March 2021.

You’ll need to have completed our online behaviour-based assessment by Sunday 21 March 2021.

You’ll hear from us with the outcome of your application by the end of April 2021.

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/studen...timetable.html
Oh, I see now. Thank you very much for reply. I thought I got rejected already 😂
username5618834
Rep:
?
Oh, I see now. Thank you very much for reply. I thought I got rejected already 😂
Hahaha naaaah that would just be rude if they didn't contact you at all 😂
A1_K
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied and did the behaviour assessment a couple weeks ago and got confirmation that I had completed it but when I check the status of the application on that portal thing it still says application under review when it should be in the assessment stage. Is this the same for anybody else?? What stage does it say for you guys?
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by A1_K)
I applied and did the behaviour assessment a couple weeks ago and got confirmation that I had completed it but when I check the status of the application on that portal thing it still says application under review when it should be in the assessment stage. Is this the same for anybody else?? What stage does it say for you guys?
Yes as I mentioned before and as mentioned on the website, they'll answer answer back by the end of April.
We should all be on the 2nd stage (PwC doesn't review our application until after we've done the assessment and then they'll do actually reply near the response deadline).
A1_K
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes as I mentioned before and as mentioned on the website, they'll answer answer back by the end of April.
We should all be on the 2nd stage (PwC doesn't review our application until after we've done the assessment and then they'll do actually reply near the response deadline).
Oh right thanks for that, have you applied anywhere else?
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by A1_K)
Nope just here.
I'm also considering doing marketing work experience so yeah.
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by A1_K)
So what degree/job are you interested in?
A1_K
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So what degree/job are you interested in?
Main reason for me doing the insight week was for me to be familiar with PWC as I aim to apply for the accountancy flying start. Also I don’t have any experience or anything like that so i hope I get it. I’m trying to look for other things to apply to but not much going on with Covid. Job wise not to sure but definitely want a job around finance/ business maybe banking.

You?
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by A1_K)
Main reason for me doing the insight week was for me to be familiar with PWC as I aim to apply for the accountancy flying start. Also I don’t have any experience or anything like that so i hope I get it. I’m trying to look for other things to apply to but not much going on with Covid. Job wise not to sure but definitely want a job around finance/ business maybe banking.

You?
Aaaay I'm applying for the FS degree too! Job wise deffo accountant or marketer.
alg.xx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lol no your score doesn't matter. The report isn't meant to be a 'good or bad' type of report it's just there to see what role you might be good at in PwC and what you might be like at the workplace.
PwC doesn’t disclose what role your personality might be best suited for, do they? I kinda wanna know if I pertain to what they’re looking for and if I fit their criteria lol.
Last edited by alg.xx; 3 weeks ago
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by alg.xx)
PwC doesn’t disclose what role your personality might be best suited for, do they? I kinda wanna know if I pertain to what they’re looking for and if I fit their criteria lol.
All they say is read the pwc values section. I mean they want someone with business acumen, leadership, likes diversity, etc.
I guess they might want someone who follows values rather than own feelings- I dunno.
Zaynabsacha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What score did everyone get for the games-based assessment?
Last edited by Zaynabsacha; 3 weeks ago
A1_K
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zaynabsacha)
Around 8200 for me, can’t remember exactly
E3student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did anyone else find the maths hard?? Barely finished in the time!
anummunir12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, I could barely keep up !
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zaynabsacha)
I mean the score doesn't matter but I guess if you want to know
username5618834
Rep:
?
(Original post by E3student)
Did anyone else find the maths hard?? Barely finished in the time!
Istg the maths one was a bit iffy.
By the 13th question I just decided to guess the rest of the answers lol I mean I won't get negatively marked so why not?
Omes3030
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone else received an email saying that they require further information about your academic qualifications?
starrynight12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone else received an email saying that they require further information about your academic qualifications?
nope I haven't received any emails from them at all😂 except for the automatic one at the beginning
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (141)
42.09%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (49)
14.63%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (138)
41.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (7)
2.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed