The Student Room Group

How tall are you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rufus the red
:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

:spank:
Original post by Fox Hound
:spank:

[scroll]:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:[/scroll]
Reply 62
Original post by Simz21
5’2

Same
[scroll]:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:[/scroll]

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

[scroll]:auto: :run:[/scroll]
[scroll]:auto: :run:[/scroll]

:battle:
Lol is this an emoji battle?!

:colone:
:battle:

:fight:
Original post by kittyfifi123456
Lol is this an emoji battle?!

:colone:

A bit one sided for that but, in the basest terms, yes. :tongue:
A bit one sided for that but, in the basest terms, yes. :tongue:

:judge:
Just asking... :smile:

4"11 and that's on being a brown girl with tiny parents lol
:fight:

:pwnd::whip:
:pwnd::whip:

:goaway:
Original post by WalkAmongStars
:rofl3:I bet you do really. :aetsch:
One of my older brothers is only 5'6, and even he gets called short, then they see me and... I've never give it much thought to hide in places perfect for my height. 😂

It’s good, if you’re trying to fix something too such as the sink and you can reach easily, or the oven.

Yes I’ve been in those situations too. Lol. 🙈😂
6`5
Reply 75
Just asking... :smile:

5ft 10 but i tell girls online i'm 5ft 11
:goaway:

:hide:
:hide:

:horse:
Reply 78
I ONLY do it, because most men inflate their height online and I don't want to appear short...

https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-big-lies-people-tell-in-online-dating-a9e3990d6ae2
Reply 79
booo yaa

Quick Reply

Latest