The Student Room Group

what does breast cancer feel like?

probably the weirdest thing ive posted on tsr but here we go :hide:

i was doing the whole coppafeel thing, and i was wondering what breasts are meant to feel like, cos i *think* i've got a pretty large lump on the top of both of them but cos it's on both i'm wondering if it's normal.

thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
probably the weirdest thing ive posted on tsr but here we go :hide:

i was doing the whole coppafeel thing, and i was wondering what breasts are meant to feel like, cos i *think* i've got a pretty large lump on the top of both of them but cos it's on both i'm wondering if it's normal.

thanks!

So I would go and see a doctor asap if it was me who found lumps on both my breasts as wouldn't be on here asking advice on something nobody can answer because it could be anything as not all lumps are sign of cancer. But till you see medical help you won't know.

Unfortunately I can't diagnosed what it is although I work with NHS in nursing.
I had a lump the size of a peach stone on my left breast. I was 39 and it turned out to be cancer. I would always recommend that if you suspect a lump, go to your Gp and get it checked out.
Original post by Oxford Mum
I had a lump the size of a peach stone on my left breast. I was 39 and it turned out to be cancer. I would always recommend that if you suspect a lump, go to your Gp and get it checked out.

Exactly miss oxford mum xx
Reason why I said if it was me I would be at my GP ASAP about it instead of coming on here asking xx
Although it maybe a lump it could be nothing but don't wait as you did get it checked out x
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
So I would go and see a doctor asap if it was me who found lumps on both my breasts as wouldn't be on here asking advice on something nobody can answer because it could be anything as not all lumps are sign of cancer. But till you see medical help you won't know.

Unfortunately I can't diagnosed what it is although I work with NHS in nursing.

yeah, im in boarding school so im going to the school nurse tomorrow morning - i've got a gp appointment booked later this week anyways so i'll bring up then unless its moved forward.
Reply 5
Original post by Oxford Mum

i will, thank you.
Original post by Tracey_W
Exactly miss oxford mum xx
Reason why I said if it was me I would be at my GP ASAP about it instead of coming on here asking xx
Although it maybe a lump it could be nothing but don't wait as you did get it checked out x

i guess i wanted to know if it was normal cos last time i went to the gp about a lump in my armpit it was brushed off and they said it was nothing and it went away on its own so idk. but thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest