Why do we need education in our life?

Watch
TroyRoy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi everybody,
In today's increasingly developed life, there are so many temptations and evils that make it possible for us to fall into it. Besides, it is necessary to try to bring the country growing and growing up to the world level. To do all that I think the fastest way can only be learning. It will help us distinguish the good from the bad, absorb scientific achievements to apply to our country. Thereby, we can see that learning is very important in our lives. What do you guys think?
Thanks very much.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TroyRoy)
Hi everybody,
In today's increasingly developed life, there are so many temptations and evils that make it possible for us to fall into it. Besides, it is necessary to try to bring the country growing and growing up to the world level. To do all that I think the fastest way can only be learning. It will help us distinguish the good from the bad, absorb scientific achievements to apply to our country. Thereby, we can see that learning is very important in our lives. What do you guys think?
Thanks very much.
Education provides skills and expertise for individuals to be functioning members of society. Education is beyond classroom instruction and includes almost every type of training and development.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think other people have already realized this. We have a whole network of schools, colleges and stuff.... Were you in the bathroom when educations were getting handed out?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi everybody,
Thanks very much.
Once again in English please?

(Original post by StriderHort)
I think other people have already realized this. We have a whole network of schools, colleges and stuff.... Were you in the bathroom when educations were getting handed out?
This one alleges to be a teacher...
TroyRoy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Education provides skills and expertise for individuals to be functioning members of society. Education is beyond classroom instruction and includes almost every type of training and development.
Just as you said, there is education in all areas of life
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just as you said, there is education in all areas of life
Yes
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Language education is very important. This is a Wikipedia article which I found earlier on the importance of teaching the subject in schools - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_education
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
We don't need an education. Let's all go and live in the caves and hunt mammoths also we can forage nuts and berries, don't need no algebraic formula bunsen burner degree for that now
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
In today's increasingly developed life, there are so many temptations and evils
biased comment
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Prefect1992)
don't need no algebraic formula bunsen burner degree for that now
based comment
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
based comment
Seriously though I've worked in a school in a support role and done some observational placements in both mainstream and alternative educational settings, you'd be surprised at how some people react to the contents of the curriculum.
Kumaa1995
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It's necessary to the extent of being a functional member of society, as well as being a functioning individual when you're an adult. That is not to say you cannot become either without having an education, but it's not exactly commonplace.

If I were to speak candidly then an educational setting is what helps to develop interpersonal skills, create stability and understanding of both simple and complex abstracts which is crucial in the world we live in today; with it being so technologically 'rich/advanced'- Or developed. Education helps to promote and facilitate such things to happen.
username2825764
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
because this is what happens if you have no education

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads