Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Ok so I have never done one of these but yah
So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and we have decided that we want to have sex but I’m very scared because he is really big and I have had sex before but the guy was about 6 1/2 inches and my boyfriend is about 11 1/2 inches and as a person he is a lot bigger than me I’m around 4,8 and he is 6,2 I and I’m very petite and over a small person I know it’s gonna hurt a lot because with my EX who’s was 6 1/2 inches it hurt every time we had sex but I’m not to sure if it was because it because I have never had anything in me . dose anyone have any advice or tips to make it hurt less
CharlieWex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did you know that over time your penis will get used to the size of your boyfriend's penis? I don't think you need to worry. Just take it easy and think of it as temporary.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so I have never done one of these but yah
So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and we have decided that we want to have sex but I’m very scared because he is really big and I have had sex before but the guy was about 6 1/2 inches and my boyfriend is about 11 1/2 inches and as a person he is a lot bigger than me I’m around 4,8 and he is 6,2 I and I’m very petite and over a small person I know it’s gonna hurt a lot because with my EX who’s was 6 1/2 inches it hurt every time we had sex but I’m not to sure if it was because it because I have never had anything in me . dose anyone have any advice or tips to make it hurt less
Your boyfriend's penis length is 11.5 inches? Can you please clarify for us if your boyfriend is a human or a horse or other animal? Thanks.
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Your boyfriend's penis length is 11.5 inches? Can you please clarify for us if your boyfriend is a human or a horse or other animal? Thanks.
Haha honestly though
Paranoiaa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I 😂😂😂😂😂
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your boyfriend's nob is not 11.5 inches. Him and the OP have something in common, he's tall and this is a tall tale.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I nearly had a stroke reading that..
Cryoraptor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
...0_o wot
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
That sounds like some fantasy you've got
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CharlieWex)
Did you know that over time your penis will get used to the size of your boyfriend's penis? I don't think you need to worry. Just take it easy and think of it as temporary.
I know this thread is one month old, but like, really??
hamz.at
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Damn someone doesnt get enough attention at home do they?
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One thing I've learned is that girls are usually really really bad at estimating a man's penis size accurately. So the ex's 6 1/2 inches was probably more like 4 inches and this new guy's "11.5 inches" is more likely 7-8.
Iwanttobesmart
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Troll?
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
fr this has to be bs😂😂😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
30.88%
No (47)
69.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed