The Student Room Group

do you really prefer ''bad boys''?

Heard this before and I assume it's probably just teenage girls who prefer edgy, kinda rude, bad boy types.

I think most older women prefer sensitive, kind, gentle men.

Or maybe not, Idk....
No I think they prefer good looking tall muscular men.

Also the pretty boy is popular too just look at Harry Styles or Justin Bieber.
I just want someone who's kind. :yep:

I don't like 'bad boys' because they're just dressed 'rude boys'. I don't like the way they make me feel and I don't like disrespect towards me being seen as an attractive thing. :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No I think they prefer good looking tall muscular men.

Also the pretty boy is popular too just look at Harry Styles or Justin Bieber.

I agree about that but then why mention bad boys at all? you can be good looking, tall and muscular or pretty boy and kind/polite/sensitive/sweet.
Reply 4
Original post by parmezanne

I don't like 'bad boys' because they're just dressed 'rude boys'. I don't like the way they make me feel and I don't like disrespect towards me being seen as an attractive thing. :redface:

Bad boys usually disrespect everyone else except you and that makes girls think they're special. At the start. They will disrespect the girl eventually ofc, usually after they've gotten what they wanted.
Bad boys usually disrespect everyone else except you and that makes girls think they're special. At the start. They will disrespect the girl eventually ofc, usually after they've gotten what they wanted.

Disrespecting anyone speaks volumes!

that's it, these types of men are manipulative and although a woman wouldn't think she likes someone like that, she might be manipulated in such a way that she develops feelings
Reply 7
that's it, these types of men are manipulative and although a woman wouldn't think she likes someone like that, she might be manipulated in such a way that she develops feelings

I have trouble believing that because she can and does observe how he treats others... how you treat people you have nothing to gain from is more important than how you treat a girl you want to sleep with...
I agree about that but then why mention bad boys at all? you can be good looking, tall and muscular or pretty boy and kind/polite/sensitive/sweet.

They watch too many tv shows and read books where the boy is bad and disrespectful.

But generally I think most girls go for looks in a relationship, looks or money. So that is the tall good looking muscular man or the pretty boy harry styles or justin bieber type.
I have trouble believing that because she can and does observe how he treats others... how you treat people you have nothing to gain from is more important than how you treat a girl you want to sleep with...

Yes the girl will see this and know that he is bad from a logical point of view, but love/attraction is not something you can easily destroy with rationality.
Personally I've never really been into people who are edgy or rude and I don't know many people who are. I'd maybe go for someone with a "bad boy" aesthetic but beyond that it's just not what I'm into at all. Being sensitive, kind and gentle are all incredibly attractive traits and are especially important in finding someone who you want to stay with long-term (which might be why you notice older people prioritising these traits).
depends what you mean by bad boy. its usually a term used to describe guys who are kind of rebellious and have a hard shell, soft core thing going on, but doesnt mean theyre horrible people. those who get called “bad boys” simply for things like wearing all black clothing, having tattoos/piercings, riding a motorcycle etc. can usually end up being some of the nicest people. i think what youre talking about is toxic boys.
Reply 12
Original post by parmezanne

PRSOM
No.
Don’t want bad boys they make me feel like dirt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending