Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by YGSK)
Attachement below
First attachment:

1) In first line you don’t need “por”, it should just be “navegar la red”

2) Súper bien are 2 separate words

3) When wanting to start a sentence with “also” don’t generally use “también” as this sounds odd and stilted. Go for “además” instead.

4) It should be “creo firmemente que” instead of “creo que firmemente”

5) “creciente uso” should be “uso creciente”

6) “de está” should be “de esta”. The accent on the a changes the meaning completely, with the accent it’s the third person present conjugation of the verb “estar” whereas with no accent it simply means “this (one)”
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by YGSK)
Attachement below
Second attachment:

1) Instead of “para los jóvenes” (there should be an accent on the o you’ve missed out) it would sound better to say “que frecuentan los jóvenes”

2) “apoyan con” should be “apoyan en”

3) “También, no tengo un amigo” should be “Además, no tengo amigos”

4) “lo que más me gusta con..” should be “lo que más me gusta hacer con..”

5) “el arena” should be “la arena”

6) Don’t get what you’re trying to say at beginning of final paragraph. After you’re tired in your final exams? Btw, it’s “exámenes”, not “exámens”. Moreover, beware of accents in plural and singular, just because a noun has an accent in the singular form it won’t necessarily have it when it’s plural.
Last edited by Plantagenet Crown; 6 months ago
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by YGSK)
Attachement below
Third attachment:

1) “era ver” should be “fue ver”

2) “comedia” shouldn’t have an accent on the i as this changes how it’s pronounced.

3) It would sound better to put the being relaxed bit before the being tired section as it flows better. So, “pude relajarme después de estar cansado en el instituto..” Poder is an irregular verb so make sure to look up conjugations you’re unsure of as “puedé” doesn’t exist.

4) “mi familia y mi” should be “mi familia y yo”

5) “pasar el tiempo” should simply be “pasar tiempo”

6) “con ellos” should be “con ella” because you’re talking about family and even though a family is composed of multiple people, when you use the noun it’s still singular and feminine and must follow the rules for that.

7) Again, “superbien” should be “súper bien”

8) “juzgan” should be “juzga” as that’s the correct conjugation for “familia” which is a singular noun.

9) I’m assuming you’re talking about your cousin in which case “primero” should be “primo”. Primero means first.

10) “lastima” should be “lástima”

11) “a su gente” should be “a sus habitantes” as this sounds much more natural. I’ve changed it now but beware of mixing plural and singular conjugations. “Gente” is a singular noun so if you want to say “people have” it should be “gente tiene” and not “gente tienen”. However, because I’ve changed it to “habitantes” which is plural, that terminal n is now necessary.

12) “hubiera” should be “hubieran” because we’re now using “habitantes” instead of “gente”.

13) “recomendacion” should be “recomendación”

14) “Se puede también” should be “También se puede”. In this instance you can start a sentence with “también” as it’s followed by a verb.

15) Again, “el arena” should be “la arena”. In Spanish most nouns ending in a are feminine except for those that come from Greek such as problema, telegrama, dilema etc. which are masculine instead.
Last edited by Plantagenet Crown; 6 months ago
YGSK
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Tysm!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a life saver - this must have taken you such a long time! I really appreciate it! Thank you again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.3%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.04%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (49)
27.53%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.54%

Watched Threads