Mrt2021
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all i have currently been browsing for work coach job application threads and see nothing for the greater manchester campaign. My application currently says, we are currently updating your application we will provide updates in due course. This updated today morning... Is this a good sign!? Thanks
GSD owner
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I don’t know. I did my pre recorded interview this morning and it says it will be reviewed and contacted with the outcome.
Cub02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I have the same response for mine I guess it’s a case of waiting
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Which locations have you all picked?
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
(Original post by GSD owner)
Hi, I don’t know. I did my pre recorded interview this morning and it says it will be reviewed and contacted with the outcome.
Best of luck mate
GSD owner
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
From reading other threads it appears to be a slow process. Can’t really wait. If I get other offers I’ll have to accept them. Want Bolton area first then 2nd choice Wigan area. I did say 3rd choice Stockport area but that’s horrendous travelling at rush hour so would turn that down.
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
You seem to have applied for similar locations to me, Bolton being my first option as thats where i live. See what happens. Been advised from whrre it says they are updating our application, they ring soon after. Im constantly refreshing the portal haha
Cub02
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Received an email today I didn’t get it
GSD owner
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cub02)
Received an email today I didn’t get it
Sorry to hear that. Are you able to get feedback on the interview?
Cub02
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GSD owner)
Sorry to hear that. Are you able to get feedback on the interview?
Yeah they send feedback back on each questions
GSD owner
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mrt2021)
You seem to have applied for similar locations to me, Bolton being my first option as thats where i live. See what happens. Been advised from whrre it says they are updating our application, they ring soon after. Im constantly refreshing the portal haha
Hi, saw on another thread your refs have been contacted. Not asked mine but have had feedback saying my application has progressed to next stage and just uploaded the documents they require. 2 job offers in one day 👍 persistence and preparation has paid off - typical work coach speak already 😂
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Haha well my refrences have been approached and i know 2 of them and my countersignatory have replied. But status remains the same on the portal since 15th march haha
Payel123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi
Anyone applied for central Manchester positions ?
Eileenb13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was advised this week I’ve been put on reserve list until 30/06/21... bit gutted all seemed to be going well when I got the provisional offer doh
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Eileenb13)
I was advised this week I’ve been put on reserve list until 30/06/21... bit gutted all seemed to be going well when I got the provisional offer doh
Can totally imagine, iv seen a few people get picked of the reserve list so all is not lost yet. Hopefully we all get in
Eileenb13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mrt2021)
Can totally imagine, iv seen a few people get picked of the reserve list so all is not lost yet. Hopefully we all get in
I’ve heard this myself too from a friend already in DWP ... fingers crossed for everyone and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads