The Student Room Group

need some words of reassurance after a ‘kind of ‘ binge

ppl on here are good with words and i need them rn. i’m trying to loose weight, today i ate 1900 rather than my usual 1550. also didn’t exercise apart from 10k steps, just had a bad day at school. i don’t think my lunch was filling enough (added some more for tomorrow). i ate such random things, cheese kidney beans salsa cucumber half an ice lolly lamb & a nakd bar. i’ve lost 15kg so far so i shouldn’t be stressing but yh, my body probably needed the extra calories as i was so tired today and i stupidly ate a tiny dinner too (1/2chicken thigh, 1tbs avo, 2tbs beans and salad when i’d usually have double + a mini wrap).
Reply 1
I wouldn’t call that a binge
Remember
“Everything in moderation, even moderation”
Sometimes that’s ok
Keep going, I believe in you!
Reply 2
Original post by xDmochi
I wouldn’t call that a binge
Remember
“Everything in moderation, even moderation”
Sometimes that’s ok
Keep going, I believe in you!

thank you lovely x yh it’s definitely not a binge (not how i used to) but i’m calling it thay because idk i felt the same feelings (uncontrollable) even tho it was with ‘healthier’ food
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
ppl on here are good with words and i need them rn. i’m trying to loose weight, today i ate 1900 rather than my usual 1550. also didn’t exercise apart from 10k steps, just had a bad day at school. i don’t think my lunch was filling enough (added some more for tomorrow). i ate such random things, cheese kidney beans salsa cucumber half an ice lolly lamb & a nakd bar. i’ve lost 15kg so far so i shouldn’t be stressing but yh, my body probably needed the extra calories as i was so tired today and i stupidly ate a tiny dinner too (1/2chicken thigh, 1tbs avo, 2tbs beans and salad when i’d usually have double + a mini wrap).

Sometimes you just need to have time to relax so don't stress! I think your doing amazing!
t

everyone deserves a break sometimes, enjoy it and don't dwell on it. yolo go eat the other half of that ice lolly if ur feeling it
Reply 5
Original post by zaina.aa
t

everyone deserves a break sometimes, enjoy it and don't dwell on it. yolo go eat the other half of that ice lolly if ur feeling it

haha yes yolo, i only ate half because i accidentally dropped half of it in the bin whilst i was opening it LMAOOO
haha yes yolo, i only ate half because i accidentally dropped half of it in the bin whilst i was opening it LMAOOO

lmfaoo dumba*s its okay atleast you enjoyed one half
Reply 7
Original post by Lola245
Sometimes you just need to have time to relax so don't stress! I think your doing amazing!

thank you 🥺🥰
Reply 8
lmfaoo dumba*s its okay atleast you enjoyed one half

haha yep, some fell and melted on my floor too so i’ll always be reminded of today with my sticky carpet (dw i cleaned it looool)
haha yep, some fell and melted on my floor too so i’ll always be reminded of today with my sticky carpet (dw i cleaned it looool)

good its just a reminder than you need a break every once and a while, and that you should be more careful with opening stuff so you can enjoy a full ice lolly
good its just a reminder than you need a break every once and a while, and that you should be more careful with opening stuff so you can enjoy a full ice lolly

true, i just feel like the amount of my ‘eating at maintence’ days are increasing and that scares bc weight gain :/ i shouldn’t be bothered bc my weight is healthy, i mean fat gain

yep gotta get better at that!!
true, i just feel like the amount of my ‘eating at maintence’ days are increasing and that scares bc weight gain :/ i shouldn’t be bothered bc my weight is healthy, i mean fat gain

yep gotta get better at that!!

bro if your weight is healthy then why are you even dieting, food is great its yummy just enjoy it and if ur scared about weight gain then just make sure ur exercising whilst eating whatever tf you want
bro if your weight is healthy then why are you even dieting, food is great its yummy just enjoy it and if ur scared about weight gain then just make sure ur exercising whilst eating whatever tf you want

yh i’m a healthy weight but i have a lot of body fat :/ i used to enjoy food sm but now i’m just thinking about calories and nutrition. that 30cal ice lolly is the most i can do
yh i’m a healthy weight but i have a lot of body fat :/ i used to enjoy food sm but now i’m just thinking about calories and nutrition. that 30cal ice lolly is the most i can do

oh okay well i guess do whatever you need to do to be comfortable with your body just make sure your doing it for YOU

Quick Reply

Latest