The Student Room Group

Anybody remember Slush Puppies?

Those crushed up ice drinks in the blue cups with a dog on the cover? Do they even still make them?

11515872-1074501636150092.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)
Can't say that I do. Who sung it?
Yes.
As soon as my father installed one of those machines the amount of customers coming for drinks quadrupled.
Oh I see, you're taking the piss based on my username and pfp. I am currently watch LOM on Netflix, before it vanishes on April 6.
Original post by DCI Gene Hunt
Those crushed up ice drinks in the blue cups with a dog on the cover? Do they even still make them?

11515872-1074501636150092.jpg

Yeah, they still have them like they had a slush puppy machine in tesco?!
Back around the time when everyone wanted one of these

Spoiler

Original post by kittyfifi123456
Yeah, they still have them like they had a slush puppy machine in tesco?!

Right. I know variations of the drink still exists, but I wondered if the SP brand was still around?
Good idea, maybe I'll do that. :smile:
Original post by mnot
Back around the time when everyone wanted one of these

Spoiler

Ah, the summer of 2002! :colondollar:

I haven’t had a non-alcoholic slush puppie in years. I do fancy one now though... a proper one with the dog on it not one of those silly Tango Blast things.
Original post by IanDangerously
Ah, the summer of 2002! :colondollar:

I haven’t had a non-alcoholic slush puppie in years. I do fancy one now though... a proper one with the dog on it not one of those silly Tango Blast things.

They used to sell Tango Blasts at the Vue, I brought one of the cups and took it with me every time I went to watch a film, usually I would fill up the cup and make out as if I had paid it. Shh.. Don't tell Sam.

Quick Reply

Latest