Poll: Which exam board are you studying with?
AQA (0)
0%
Edexcel (3)
30%
OCR (7)
70%
WJEC (0)
0%
Other (0)
0%
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Welcome to the A-level Religious Studies Study Group! :woo:

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for any assessments or grading that your teachers will be setting you over the next few months.

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support students struggling, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for!

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule :naughty:

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> How are your school assessing you in this subject?

> What are you aiming for?

> How are you currently preparing for your assessments?

Specifications:

AQA - Religious Studies 7062

Edexcel - Religious Studies 9RS0

OCR- Religious Studies H573

WJEC - Religious Studies

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! :yes:
Evil Homer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Keeping this space for a list of resources or study tools that are recommended in this thread:
khadz12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone been able to access the OCR A level RE 2021 (H573) exam material on their website?
its showing an error but the AS one is available
Evil Homer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by khadz12)
Has anyone been able to access the OCR A level RE 2021 (H573) exam material on their website?
its showing an error but the AS one is available
I'm getting the same error when I try. I will dig around and see if I can find any other way of grabbing them.
khadz12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
I'm getting the same error when I try. I will dig around and see if I can find any other way of grabbing them.
Yh I mean I emailed ocr and they said “You should now be able to access the material for Religious studies (H573) on the Grade Submission System.” I tried that but it’s asking for a login and I’m guessing only teachers are able to access that system
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.57%
No (230)
71.43%

Watched Threads