The Student Room Group

A-level Spanish Study Group

Poll

Which exam board are you studying with?

Welcome to the A-level Spanish Study Group! :woo:

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for any assessments or grading that your teachers will be setting you over the next few months.

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support students struggling, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for! :smile:

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule :naughty:

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> How are your school assessing you in this subject?

> What are you aiming for?

> How are you currently preparing for your assessments?

Specifications:

AQA - Spanish 7692

Edexcel - Spanish 9SP0

OCR- Modern Foreign Languages

WJEC - Spanish

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! :yes:
Keeping this space for a list of resources or study tools that are recommended in this thread:
I don't do spanish... but Hola!.

:h:
Original post by kittyfifi123456
I don't do spanish... but Hola!.

:h:

Hola!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hola!

Wish I knew spanish tbh as I watch a lot of spanish shows and always need english subtitles :frown:
Original post by kittyfifi123456
Wish I knew spanish tbh as I watch a lot of spanish shows and always need english subtitles :frown:

Got any recommendations? Not technically a resource but if you have a good show I can recommend it to anyone still revising, it might help!
Original post by Evil Homer
Got any recommendations? Not technically a resource but if you have a good show I can recommend it to anyone still revising, it might help!

ooh okayy, Elite is pretty amazing 😍😍😍
Grant and Cutler are totally recommended. Check their website. There are a lot of books written in French etc on there that are worth looking at. Also join a group of like minded folks on Facebook and see if you also can purchase a couple of books in that specific language as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending