Graphic Design at University of the Arts London

Watch this thread
valtrbl123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so I've applied for Graphic Design at UAL at Camberwell College of Arts and I was wondering about how the course is there.
I've heard a lot of mixed reactions about studying here and was really confused. I really like the college and the facilities seem nice, but I wasn't sure how the teaching is.
If someone could share their experience or if they know anyone that would be great thanks
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by valtrbl123)
Hi, so I've applied for Graphic Design at UAL at Camberwell College of Arts and I was wondering about how the course is there.
I've heard a lot of mixed reactions about studying here and was really confused. I really like the college and the facilities seem nice, but I wasn't sure how the teaching is.
If someone could share their experience or if they know anyone that would be great thanks
Hi valtrbl123,

Good luck with your application process, I hope it all works out for you!

I did my foundation degree at Camberwell and enjoyed my time there as a student. The tutors are very encouraging, friendly and give you the creative freedom to explore your craft and style. The atmosphere the college offers is one of comfort and healthy competition. Every student has a different experience so what might be someone else's experience might not necessarily be yours. If you like the college and feel that is a good fit for you then most definitely follow your instinct.

I hope I was able to help you know a little about Camberwell's teaching atmosphere.

Best wishes,
Ananya
Ual Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (81)
66.39%
In the post (5)
4.1%
Text (16)
13.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (20)
16.39%

Watched Threads