Kuala
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Any mature students at KCL out there with feedback/experiences of studying this year or recently?

I'm 30 years old so the knees and back are still good but also a solid decade older than most of the students that will be in the first year...
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kuala)
Any mature students at KCL out there with feedback/experiences of studying this year or recently?

I'm 30 years old so the knees and back are still good but also a solid decade older than most of the students that will be in the first year...
Lol I will be 34 when I start @ KCL. I really want to do well in my studies, what are you studying?
John Bull
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any mature students applied and gotten in for a business subject? I was told not to bother applying here back in 15 as they didn't really accept Access students
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by John Bull)
Any mature students applied and gotten in for a business subject? I was told not to bother applying here back in 15 as they didn't really accept Access students
man come on read their website, they accept access..
John Bull
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
man come on read their website, they accept access..
That doesn't mean anything. Some say they accept Access students when in reality they don't
Amanderrr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Not Business but I got into a pretty competitive course (Law) with an Access degree. Definitely doable.
nutellaforlife
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That doesn't mean anything. Some say they accept Access students when in reality they don't
I got an offer from anatomy and did access, grades need to be high though
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Don't talk such rubbish. If the university says it accepts Access students, then it accepts Access students. Maybe it didn't accept you as an Access student because you didn't cut the mustard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
16.04%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (32)
30.19%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (10)
9.43%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (12)
11.32%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.72%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
26.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed