GCSE OCR Biology higher and German AQA higher

Watch
Max2021
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi Please can someone help me to find GCSE OCR 2019 and 2020 biology higher past papers with marking scheme?
Also need AQA German higher 2019 and 2020 papers.
Thank you
Frozetman
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You won't be able to find them they are all locked. 2019 papers for OCR will be released in early April and any paper from 2020 u probably won't be able to get until late 2021 Similarly AQA has said no 2019 past papers until July meaning the 2020 papers won't be released until December at the earliest
Max2021
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Frozetman)
You won't be able to find them they are all locked. 2019 papers for OCR will be released in early April and any paper from 2020 u probably won't be able to get until late 2021 Similarly AQA has said no 2019 past papers until July meaning the 2020 papers won't be released until December at the earliest
Hi Thanks for the reply but it looks like few kids have got access to the papers so thought to try my luck.
Max2021
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi Please can someone help?
Max2021
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by auzideking2)
I’ve got biology higher let me know when you wanna work something out
Thanks for the reply. Is it 2020 ? If yes than can I please get your Insta Id or email ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (7)
50%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (0)
0%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (1)
7.14%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (3)
21.43%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (1)
7.14%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise