The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University Accomodation

Hi all, I am struggling to book accommodation for Bournemouth uni halls, every time I go onto the hub it just says ''login failed''. Has anybody else had this issue when trying to apply? Also, any sort of recommendations on accommodation will also be helpful of which is the best/worst etc. Thank you :smile:
I'd contact BU themselves. They can help with technical issues.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all, I am struggling to book accommodation for Bournemouth uni halls, every time I go onto the hub it just says ''login failed''. Has anybody else had this issue when trying to apply? Also, any sort of recommendations on accommodation will also be helpful of which is the best/worst etc. Thank you :smile:

Hi! My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! I completely agree with the reply on your post to contact our BU accommodation team! They can definitely help if something is going on.

For accommodation recommendations, I personally like the accommodations in Lansdowne better than Corfe House and Student Village (not in Lansdowne). I just liked these better because it is within 5-10 minute walking distance to the stores, beach, and night clubs! You also don't have to share a bathroom whereas you do in Student Village! I also like newer accommodations just because it is a it cleaner and more storage I think, so looked for the newer ones such as Bailey Point!

If you need anymore information, just let me know! I hope this helps! :smile: Destiny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending