Southampton Medicine (BM4 / BM5 / BM6) 2021 Offer Holders

Watch
mw2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I think it’s fine because they have a sorta scheme so you can get them done at the uni I think
(Original post by mo893824924)
Thanks, and is it normal not to have had a couple of them because i can’t seem to find the records for 2 of them
niromedic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Username110703)
Once you’ve completed the health screening questionnaire and pressed save and complete has it been submitted?
yes
siarc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Shaky2017)
I’ve found that a studio flat in private halls around the same price as on en suite so I’m going for that. However, I’m on BM4 so if you only undergrad not mature, halls might be worth it so you don’t miss out on the “fresher experience”
Hello! Where did you find this? I'm a BM4 offerholder and not overly interested in getting the fresher experience again when I'll just hit my thirties come September... I'd be keen to know where/how much this flat was.
semb201
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by siarc)
Hello! Where did you find this? I'm a BM4 offerholder and not overly interested in getting the fresher experience again when I'll just hit my thirties come September... I'd be keen to know where/how much this flat was.
Good to know I won't be the only one in my thirties!
Jlingz22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by niromedic)
yes
do u have make some account on sthampton website to complete health screening questionnaire coz that's what the link goes to
niromedic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jlingz22)
do u have make some account on sthampton website to complete health screening questionnaire coz that's what the link goes to
Yes you have to make an account and then follow the instructions that were in the email that they sent along with the link
sr321232123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When will we get offer holder day invites?
fittolift
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you guys emailed in certificates yet? Just wondering if we need GCSE or just A-level transcripts!
mw2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fittolift)
Have you guys emailed in certificates yet? Just wondering if we need GCSE or just A-level transcripts!
There’s a list of them on the offer email so it’s certain GCSEs (eg. English lit, maths and sciences I think) and then Alevels of you already have them
Jlingz22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mw2002)
There’s a list of them on the offer email so it’s certain GCSEs (eg. English lit, maths and sciences I think) and then Alevels of you already have them
i have only done GCSE'S so far is that all i need to send
niromedic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i have only done GCSE'S so far is that all i need to send
Yes
ztee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which email do we use for sending certificates?
Jlingz22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ztee)
Which email do we use for sending certificates?
whats the deadline for certificates
lucygb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
whats the deadline for certificates
It should say on your offer letter on Track, or the email direct from Southampton
concernedLMAO
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd just like to drop in and say for definite I'm deferring my BM4 offer until next academic year for a cheeky gap year. Good luck to everyone starting in Sept I'm sure you'll all have a great time
Last edited by concernedLMAO; 1 week ago
Fungi1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Has anyone else experienced problems uploading attachments to the Health Screening Questionnaire?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them.

Some of you are under 18 - but this doesn't mean over 18s can break this rule.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
Last edited by ecolier; 4 weeks ago
Harriet_98
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Fungi1)
Has anyone else experienced problems uploading attachments to the Health Screening Questionnaire?
I had a few issues yeah, I ended up emailing everything to the Occupational Health department email address it suggested we use if we had issues - it was all sorted and approved within a few days after that.

The address was ‘[email protected] ’ if you can’t find it 😊
squish123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi Everyone, decided to accept my Southampton BM4 offer - just wondered how everyone was going to find places to live or which are good areas? I am 25 and living in London at the moment (Manchester uni before that) - meet you all soon Bethany
MargandAlb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi did you ever find out any more details about this? The only link I can find is this general term dates calendar for the university. https://www.southampton.ac.uk/~asset...17-to-2027.pdf Trying to plan a wedding next year so would be great to know specific breakdown, when there are holidays etc. TIA!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (192)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (555)
14.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (423)
11.16%
Lack of purpose or motivation (521)
13.74%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (189)
4.99%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (226)
5.96%
Loneliness (318)
8.39%
Financial worries (139)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (148)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (170)
4.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (215)
5.67%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (339)
8.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (356)
9.39%

Watched Threads