study buddy for A levels in september

Watch
aajere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
any one else wanting to study biology, chemistry, sociology in college this september and wants to be friends and help each other? let me know x
ruqaiyahhhx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
im going to do bio, pyschology (REALLY CANT SPELL IT LMAO) and hsitory but was thinking of switching history to chem
aajere
Rep:
?
(Original post by needmathshelpx)
im going to do bio, pyschology (REALLY CANT SPELL IT LMAO) and hsitory but was thinking of switching history to chem
omg i was gonna do psychology but apparently there's a lot of maths and i cant do maths lmfao
ruqaiyahhhx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by aajere)
omg i was gonna do psychology but apparently there's a lot of maths and i cant do maths lmfao
THERES MATHS????!! in psychology???! loads??? wtf i hate maths as you can see my user LMAOOO oh ffs no. im good at maths i got like a 8 on my last mock so im fine but i have more mocks after easter ffs
aajere
Rep:
?
THERES MATHS????!! in psychology???! loads??? wtf i hate maths as you can see my user LMAOOO oh ffs no. im good at maths i got like a 8 on my last mock so im fine but i have more mocks after easter ffs
omg ur username lmfaooo. im so bad at maths i get 5s and i started my mock yesterday its so tiring. you seem so smart lol
ruqaiyahhhx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
omg ur username lmfaooo. im so bad at maths i get 5s and i started my mock yesterday its so tiring. you seem so smart lol
me smart?!!! LMAOOO next joke pls. im dumb ngl bio is the worst i got a 5 in the paper 1, , chem was a 6 i think? physics is my fave tho i got a nine hehehhe we still have to do paper 2's tho lmao and then mocks after easter ughhhhh. i cant wait to go college lmao. im from west yorkshire lol wbu?
aajere
Rep:
?
me smart?!!! LMAOOO next joke pls. im dumb ngl bio is the worst i got a 5 in the paper 1, , chem was a 6 i think? physics is my fave tho i got a nine hehehhe we still have to do paper 2's tho lmao and then mocks after easter ughhhhh. i cant wait to go college lmao. im from west yorkshire lol wbu?
yes your literally getting an 8 in maths i-
but im getting a 6,5 in science from my last exam which was last year and i live in manchester lolll
ruqaiyahhhx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
yes your literally getting an 8 in maths i-
but im getting a 6,5 in science from my last exam which was last year and i live in manchester lolll
MATHS IS FUN!!!! dfkm loooooooooool. oooooh thats so good omg!!! ah thats like 1 hour away from me lmaooo. good luck in mocks!!
aajere
Rep:
?
MATHS IS FUN!!!! dfkm loooooooooool. oooooh thats so good omg!!! ah thats like 1 hour away from me lmaooo. good luck in mocks!!
1 hour- that's ages away and thank you good luck to u too !!!
esraaf0001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
any one else wanting to study biology, chemistry, sociology in college this september and wants to be friends and help each other? let me know x
if you still need a study buddy i do socio
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
ey

(Original post by esraaf0001)
if you still need a study buddy i do socio
hey, im in year 12 about to do my end of year mock in sociology. Im really worried as we have barely learnt anything and we are going to do paper 1 and 2. We are only starting research methods now and our exam is in 3 weeks. There are many possibilities for 20/30 markers and Im worried as to how to revise all of them. Any tips?
esraaf0001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 103252)
ey

hey, im in year 12 about to do my end of year mock in sociology. Im really worried as we have barely learnt anything and we are going to do paper 1 and 2. We are only starting research methods now and our exam is in 3 weeks. There are many possibilities for 20/30 markers and Im worried as to how to revise all of them. Any tips?
hi message me your insta, email, whatsapp etc.. and ill send you my revision material and tips x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads