The Student Room Group

study buddy for A levels in september

any one else wanting to study biology, chemistry, sociology in college this september and wants to be friends and help each other? let me know x
im going to do bio, pyschology (REALLY CANT SPELL IT LMAO) and hsitory but was thinking of switching history to chem
Reply 2
Original post by needmathshelpx
im going to do bio, pyschology (REALLY CANT SPELL IT LMAO) and hsitory but was thinking of switching history to chem

omg i was gonna do psychology but apparently there's a lot of maths and i cant do maths lmfao
Original post by aajere
omg i was gonna do psychology but apparently there's a lot of maths and i cant do maths lmfao

THERES MATHS????!! in psychology???! loads??? wtf i hate maths as you can see my user LMAOOO oh ffs no. im good at maths i got like a 8 on my last mock so im fine but i have more mocks after easter ffs
Reply 4
THERES MATHS????!! in psychology???! loads??? wtf i hate maths as you can see my user LMAOOO oh ffs no. im good at maths i got like a 8 on my last mock so im fine but i have more mocks after easter ffs

omg ur username lmfaooo. im so bad at maths i get 5s and i started my mock yesterday its so tiring. you seem so smart lol
Original post by aajere
omg ur username lmfaooo. im so bad at maths i get 5s and i started my mock yesterday its so tiring. you seem so smart lol

me smart?!!! LMAOOO next joke pls. im dumb ngl bio is the worst i got a 5 in the paper 1, , chem was a 6 i think? physics is my fave tho i got a nine hehehhe we still have to do paper 2's tho lmao and then mocks after easter ughhhhh. i cant wait to go college lmao. im from west yorkshire lol wbu?
Reply 6
me smart?!!! LMAOOO next joke pls. im dumb ngl bio is the worst i got a 5 in the paper 1, , chem was a 6 i think? physics is my fave tho i got a nine hehehhe we still have to do paper 2's tho lmao and then mocks after easter ughhhhh. i cant wait to go college lmao. im from west yorkshire lol wbu?

yes your literally getting an 8 in maths i-
but im getting a 6,5 in science from my last exam which was last year and i live in manchester lolll
Original post by aajere
yes your literally getting an 8 in maths i-
but im getting a 6,5 in science from my last exam which was last year and i live in manchester lolll

MATHS IS FUN!!!! dfkm loooooooooool. oooooh thats so good omg!!! ah thats like 1 hour away from me lmaooo. good luck in mocks!!
Reply 8
MATHS IS FUN!!!! dfkm loooooooooool. oooooh thats so good omg!!! ah thats like 1 hour away from me lmaooo. good luck in mocks!!

1 hour- that's ages away and thank you good luck to u too !!!
Original post by aajere
any one else wanting to study biology, chemistry, sociology in college this september and wants to be friends and help each other? let me know x

if you still need a study buddy i do socio :smile:
Reply 10
ey

Original post by esraaf0001
if you still need a study buddy i do socio

hey, im in year 12 about to do my end of year mock in sociology. Im really worried as we have barely learnt anything and we are going to do paper 1 and 2. We are only starting research methods now and our exam is in 3 weeks. There are many possibilities for 20/30 markers and Im worried as to how to revise all of them. Any tips?
Original post by 103252
ey

hey, im in year 12 about to do my end of year mock in sociology. Im really worried as we have barely learnt anything and we are going to do paper 1 and 2. We are only starting research methods now and our exam is in 3 weeks. There are many possibilities for 20/30 markers and Im worried as to how to revise all of them. Any tips?

hi message me your insta, email, whatsapp etc.. and ill send you my revision material and tips x

Quick Reply

Latest