Worried about going back to normal life?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey, Anyone else has this unsettled feeling when life will go back to normal? Feel like I have adapted to this COVID-19 lifestyle.
beth0818
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not really, I can't wait till things are normal again
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not really. I’m worried about my hairs mental health, don’t think it can take it anymore
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Same. I got used to living in lockdown more almost a year now that I can't remember how my life was before the lockdown.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm quite mixed on this. I can't wait to see my family and friends properly again but also worried of another wave and lock down (although hopefully the vaccine will limit this). I do need to make sure that I don't go back to being so busy and 'booked up' with things socially though - looking back I'm not sure how I managed it all. I've certainly learnt to enjoy having a bit more free time outside of work and volunteering.
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not really, but that's because I'm quite a sociable person and I need people around me! I don't like being alone for too long :yep:

So, I don't speak for the majority I reckon. What are you worried about specifically?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I guess I'm worried about how stunted my social abilities probably are now, which will be put to the test when this is over. Also, covid, plus all my memories of being controlled though childhood mean I'm hyper vigilant, and I just want to be able to relax instead of fretting about dumb things like hand-washing and touching surfaces. So my worries are to do with how much mental/emotional damage the lockdown has done will surface once I'm thrown back into the wide world again rather than anything else.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by parmezanne)
Not really, but that's because I'm quite a sociable person and I need people around me! I don't like being alone for too long :yep:

So, I don't speak for the majority I reckon. What are you worried about specifically?
I'm mostly worried about life being non-stop again. Since the pandemic began, I've had soooo much time to myself which has been great. And I've also been able to spend time with my family as we've been mostly working from home. I've managed to save more money and actually have days where I do absolutely nothing and sometimes I need that haha. I'm excited to start meeting up with friends once restrictions are lifted but that's about it really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed