The Student Room Group

Thames water graduate assessment centre

Hey TSR!
I have recently been invited to a virtual assessment centre for the Thames Water graduate engineer scheme.
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or any tips/advice any help would be appreciated.
It consists of a group exercise, interview and presentation.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Well done. When is your AC?
I'm still waiting on the result of my video interview, but mine is for the hydraulic modelling programme.
Original post by gradtobe
Well done. When is your AC?
I'm still waiting on the result of my video interview, but mine is for the hydraulic modelling programme.

Thanks man, its on the 25th of march.
That sounds interesting! Some companies take a while to get through the invites so good luck!
Reply 3
Thanks! Mine would be on the 1st April so I suppose they go through the ones that have AC sooner. When did you get your invite?
Original post by gradtobe
Thanks! Mine would be on the 1st April so I suppose they go through the ones that have AC sooner. When did you get your invite?

Yeah that does make sense, my invite was on the 10th of march
hi I applied but didn't get through. I've made like 206 applications so far and review my cv over 15 time's. is there anyway I can see your CV so I can get an idea what a strong candidate looks like? censoring your personal details ofc. thanks man
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Proxenus
hi I applied but didn't get through. I've made like 206 applications so far and review my cv over 15 time's. is there anyway I can see your CV so I can get an idea what a strong candidate looks like? censoring your personal details ofc. thanks man

Hey man,
Sorry for the late response, been a hectic week. I've applied for a similar amount of roles too so don't let it get to you.
Send me ur email in a private message ill show you my cv
Reply 7
Hey! I am in your situation this year, i got an AC coming up but i am not sure what to expect. Any tips/hints? How was your AC?
Reply 8
Original post by UnemployedGrad69
Hey TSR!
I have recently been invited to a virtual assessment centre for the Thames Water graduate engineer scheme.
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or any tips/advice any help would be appreciated.
It consists of a group exercise, interview and presentation.

Thanks!

Hey! I am in the same situation rn. I have an AC coming up for Thames water. But no clue what to expect. How was your experience? Any tips/hints? Did they have a technical interview part? If so, how did you find it?

THANKS!
Original post by ssss998
Hey! I am in your situation this year, i got an AC coming up but i am not sure what to expect. Any tips/hints? How was your AC?

what stream

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending