psychology a level

Watch this thread
xmmaex
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi can someone please tell me good websites to revise psychology a level? I am currently revising for psychopathology so any help would be great.
thanks
mkim123
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Physics and maths tutor do psychology. They have notes on the topic as a whole, videos for specific parts of different topics and questions for each topic.
Simple Psychology is great too, I'm sure you've come across it already although the evaluation isn't very detailed for some topics.
I recently came across 'psychology hub'. The evaluation paragraphs are really clearly laid out (structurally) with point, evidence and explanation. I have found that useful however haven't been using it for very long.
Also... if you don't do it already, use the specification as a revision checklist.
I hope this helps
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xmmaex)
Hi can someone please tell me good websites to revise psychology a level? I am currently revising for psychopathology so any help would be great.
thanks
Hi! xmmaex

If you are studying the AQA board there is an app for this that you can download on your phone or tablet. Just search "AQA psychology" in the search tab and it should be the first one that comes up (picture of girl with pink hair). It's about £7, but it includes everything you need to know. On there it has all the key information and quizzes for you to complete for each module, or you can get it to ask exam question style (random questions) to really test your knowledge.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (59)
66.29%
No (23)
25.84%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.87%

Watched Threads