4. 1/2x192x164=15744
5. 15744/0.5^2=62976
6. 62976x7.65=481766.4
7 2 sig 480000
8.4.8x10^5

THANK YOU SO MUCH xxxx
Original post by needmathshelpx
THANK YOU SO MUCH xxxx

Dont worry i did the exam ydya everyone did really bad im so happy i started my revision earlyyyyyyyy r u doing an exam?
Original post by GCSEEEEEXXXXX
Dont worry i did the exam ydya everyone did really bad im so happy i started my revision earlyyyyyyyy r u doing an exam?

nope its just homework for us lmao do you know any of the other answers?Screenshot 2021-03-17 16.21.40.png i got this too but idk what to write? can you help pleaseeeee
What exam board is this :/ I'd have no idea how to answer
Original post by R35qetos
What exam board is this :/ I'd have no idea how to answer

aqa lmao
nope its just homework for us lmao do you know any of the other answers?Screenshot 2021-03-17 16.21.40.png i got this too but idk what to write? can you help pleaseeeee

Yehhhhhh i remember em all im tryin to find the answers for the exam so i can work out my own mark coz ma teacher dont give a slight crap so tryin to look for the paper
Abiotic components are non living i mentions how the plants may not all recieve equal amounts of light and nutrients coz if u see in the figure their is treess.SO plants under the tree dont get direct sunlight as the tree is acting as a shade.As well as that water and mineral ions so other plants may have more water and mineral ions therefore they have a good growth.
Bioitic are living components so basically so plants are vulnerable to insects could kill the plants.And animals which are herbivers eat the plants causing the number of plant to decrease.
Abiotic components are non living i mentions how the plants may not all recieve equal amounts of light and nutrients coz if u see in the figure their is treess.SO plants under the tree dont get direct sunlight as the tree is acting as a shade.As well as that water and mineral ions so other plants may have more water and mineral ions therefore they have a good growth.
Bioitic are living components so basically so plants are vulnerable to insects could kill the plants.And animals which are herbivers eat the plants causing the number of plant to decrease.

LIFESAVER ISTG thank youuuu!! good luck in your mocks :smile: what have you chosen as a levels?
LIFESAVER ISTG thank youuuu!! good luck in your mocks :smile: what have you chosen as a levels?

Um law biology psychology i jst need grade6/7 i been predicted 6/7 but fingures crossed i get em know.
Have u done ur mocks
Um law biology siocolgy i jst need grade6/7 i been predicted 6/7 but fingures crossed i get em know.
Have u dont ur mocks

yep we did them in novemeber/december time this is homework for corrections as we got given our tests back yesterday lmao. ah you will get them just try hard in your mocks and classwork!!! ngl lick your teacher's asses while you can theyre giving you the grades LOOOOL
yep we did them in novemeber/december time this is homework for corrections as we got given our tests back yesterday lmao. ah you will get them just try hard in your mocks and classwork!!! ngl lick your teacher's asses while you can theyre giving you the grades LOOOOL

Ugh i hate my teacher he jsut stares thts alll he does he cnt be bothered to mark our work he cnt even teach properly he is the worst ever i feel sorry for my classs tbh were set 2 ans were the only ones doing higher but we've got a teacher who is gonna make us fail.
Oh ur doing corrections wht did u get in the exam?
Ugh i hate my teacher he jsut stares thts alll he does he cnt be bothered to mark our work he cnt even teach properly he is the worst ever i feel sorry for my classs tbh were set 2 ans were the only ones doing higher but we've got a teacher who is gonna make us fail.
Oh ur doing corrections wht did u get in the exam?

I GOT SO BAD jdhfuj 6 in bio, 6 in chem and 6 in physics :angry: i wanted to get higher but i doubt i will, im in set one and i f*cking hate it the teaching is so s*it istg
I GOT SO BAD jdhfuj 6 in bio, 6 in chem and 6 in physics :angry: i wanted to get higher but i doubt i will, im in set one and i f*cking hate it the teaching is so s*it istg

Tht is not bad at alll i got to say u did better thn the triple science student who all cheateddddd in their examsi got 5/6/7 i dont know wht i got in science i just know i got 3rd highest.Tbh im the one doing alll the hard work for person sitting next to me he is uselesss besides him getting a 8 in maths thts all he is good at everything else im givin him the answers for in the examsssss.My teacherrrrrrs are good besides my science teacher but i spoke to the head of science so he promised to sort something outttttt.

Quick Reply

Latest