nehcnil
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Heyy, i had my interview today with Camberwell for graphic design. im just wondering if theres anyone else that was part of the interview(17th mar), i would love to talk about it and be friends ))))
rlajin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! I think you replied to my anon post in the applicants thread & I had my interview for Graphic Design today too! How did yours go?
nehcnil
Rep:
?
(Original post by rlajin)
Hey! I think you replied to my anon post in the applicants thread & I had my interview for Graphic Design today too! How did yours go?
oh heyyyy, it went pretty well. the person who did my interview was really nice, asked me to explain a few pieces of my work in my portfolio, then asked me why i want to study graphic design and asked if i had any questions etc. in the end i got offered a place,how about you? did it go well for you?
rlajin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nehcnil)
oh heyyyy, it went pretty well. the person who did my interview was really nice, asked me to explain a few pieces of my work in my portfolio, then asked me why i want to study graphic design and asked if i had any questions etc. in the end i got offered a place,how about you? did it go well for you?
My interviewer asked me why I wanted to go to Camberwell and what questions I had about the course! She mentioned a piece in my portfolio she thought stood out & also offered me a place at the end of the interview which honestly I'm still shaking about haha

I hope to see you this coming September!! Well done for acing your interview and feel free to shoot me a message anytime xx
Last edited by rlajin; 4 weeks ago
nehcnil
Rep:
?
(Original post by rlajin)
My interviewer asked me why I wanted to go to Camberwell and what questions I had about the course! She mentioned a piece in my portfolio she thought stood out & also offered me a place at the end of the interview which honestly I'm still shaking about haha

I hope to see you this coming September!! Well done for acing your interview and feel free to shoot me a message anytime xx
whats ur socials? ill add or follow you. My insta is @linchxn
i would love to be friends and talk moree
Last edited by nehcnil; 4 weeks ago
myla123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nehcnil)
Hey, I had an interview for graphic design at Camberwell and was also offered a place at the end of it. Have you had any confirmation emails yet? It's been about a month and i haven't heard anything
rlajin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by myla123)
Hey, I had an interview for graphic design at Camberwell and was also offered a place at the end of it. Have you had any confirmation emails yet? It's been about a month and i haven't heard anything
I haven't heard anything back at all, so I'm getting kinda nervous even though she offered me a place at the end :/ My Portal hasn't updated and I haven't had any email updates either. I'm wondering whether to send them an email asking for an update but I don't wanna sound pushy :confused:
nehcnil
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by myla123)
nope, not yet. its been about 3 weeks now for me. i guess its kind of normal so i wouldnt worry too much, especially since they have offered you a place at the end of the interview. ik other people that have waiting over 6/7 weeks and still havent recieved an confirmation email. Plus a few people ik emailed UAL admissions to get an update on their application and was told they recieved offers, so you can try that if u want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (8)
3.2%
Uncertainty around my education (40)
16%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (28)
11.2%
Lack of purpose or motivation (36)
14.4%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (10)
4%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (17)
6.8%
Loneliness (18)
7.2%
Financial worries (7)
2.8%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
6%
Exposure to negative news/social media (14)
5.6%
Lack of real life entertainment (13)
5.2%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (21)
8.4%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (23)
9.2%

Watched Threads