I love my girlfriend but I am not ready to settle down

Watch this thread
ASAV21
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love my girlfriend she is so kind and cute and I have a lot of fun with her. However, she is my first girlfriend and I’ve know from pretty early on that I was not ready to settle down. I want to experience single life more I miss flirting and I miss being free to do what I want and not have to worry about someone else’s feelings.

My problem is that every time I’ve thought about breaking up for these reasons I get really sad because I can’t imagine her becoming a stranger again. I’ve never broken up with someone so I’m finding it difficult to know what to do.

Can someone help?
Bex1985
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Finish it. You're going to hurt her regardless so best let the girl get on with her life without you rather than hanging on for selfish reasons as she gets more and more attached.
Allie4
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you WANT to be single then you need to stop making her false promises and break up with her. Try to do it in the most amicable way so that you can stay friends in the long run.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
despite what tsr says, some relationships can be shallow and temporary but if that doesn't work don't try it on with her or yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.55%
As I expected (58)
32.77%
Harder (64)
36.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.52%

Watched Threads