LS1998
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello,

I applied for the LPC Scholarship offered by BPP two weeks ago.
I know the response date is generally within three weeks beyond submission, but has anyone received a response within the past couple of weeks, on their scholarship application?
ddtlara
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by LS1998)
Hello,

I applied for the LPC Scholarship offered by BPP two weeks ago.
I know the response date is generally within three weeks beyond submission, but has anyone received a response within the past couple of weeks, on their scholarship application?
Hey, I'm just wondering if you heard back? I spoke to admissions and I have been informed it is usually 3 weeks.
LS1998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
My case is being reviewed, according to my latest update, but that was two weeks ago.

I have emailed the admissions team to ask when I’m likely to get a response back.
ddtlara
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by LS1998)
My case is being reviewed, according to my latest update, but that was two weeks ago.

I have emailed the admissions team to ask when I’m likely to get a response back.
When did you submit your application? if you don't mind me asking of course.

Also, where do you see updates? Do they email you? When I received my offer, the portal did not update; I merely received the offer email.

Good thing you emailed them! Hopefully you hear back soon.
LS1998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
It's not a problem.

I sent my initial application off on March 4th, but the updated 'reviewing' of my application came back 19 days ago.
I was able to view the update through the 'My Applications' icon when I logged onto the BPP website.
CharleneH87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 hours ago
submitted my application on March 7th and when i log in it says the same 'under review' for the past 20 days. I hope we hear soon as i need to plan my finances!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (75)
41.9%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (31)
17.32%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (70)
39.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.68%

Watched Threads