The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry new extension update?

What is this new extension changes? Was the extension automatically granted by the system when submission is not made on the deadline? I quoted this from the student portal:

Extensions

If you require an extension on an assessment, you do not need to apply for it.
For the remainder of the Spring semester/ blocks, you’re automatically eligible for the maximum extension allowed on your course (two weeks if studying at Coventry University / Coventry University London, and one week if you’re a CU student studying in blocks).
Original post by Anonymous
What is this new extension changes? Was the extension automatically granted by the system when submission is not made on the deadline? I quoted this from the student portal:

Extensions

If you require an extension on an assessment, you do not need to apply for it.
For the remainder of the Spring semester/ blocks, you’re automatically eligible for the maximum extension allowed on your course (two weeks if studying at Coventry University / Coventry University London, and one week if you’re a CU student studying in blocks).

Hi,

Yes, as part of the no detriment policy, coursework deadlines have been granted a 2 week extension to the original deadline. You are free to submit on the original deadline or up until the 2 week extension deadline without needing to formally apply for it. All submission links for these courseworks should have the 2 week extension added on.

I hope this helps. If you need more information or guidance on the extensions, contact your module or course director directly.

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply