Imperial College london Postgrad offer holders 2021

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone got an offer from Imperial for postgrad do let me know !! Want to discuss about housing, living in london etc
mt_zz
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey OP, there's a thread for Imperial postgraduate applicants here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6646978
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by mt_zz)
Hey OP, there's a thread for Imperial postgraduate applicants here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6646978
I am aware of the above thread, but I started this thread to discuss accommodation and life in london. Which I don't see in the thread you sent
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an offer for the MSc Translational Neuroscience at Imperial. I don't know yet whether I'm gonna live in a private accommodation or I'll try to find flatmates. I'm not sure yet which would be better (but private accommodation would obviously be the easier option).
mt_zz
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am aware of the above thread, but I started this thread to discuss accommodation and life in london. Which I don't see in the thread you sent
Fair enough, might want to tweak the title to make the topic clearer
nisha m
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I have an offer for the MSc. Molecular Medicine program at Imperial and am looking to get in touch with fellow offer holders to help with the process of settling in London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads