Nee13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had taken the MSc business analytics video interview and has gotten an offer? If yes, how long did that take?
tsheikh
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nee13)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had taken the MSc business analytics video interview and has gotten an offer? If yes, how long did that take?
I’ll be completing my interview this weekend! Any tips on how to prepare? I’ll be grateful. Thanks!
Nee13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by tsheikh)
I’ll be completing my interview this weekend! Any tips on how to prepare? I’ll be grateful. Thanks!
Good-luck! I wouldn’t stress too much about it. As long as you can sell yourself well and show you understand the course content and requirements, you’ll do fine. Also the interview software is only compatible with Chrome/Firefox (not Safari)
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
has anyone received an offer?
tsheikh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not yet, interviewed on the 21st March
ubg12345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey guys, I got an offer from UCL MSc Business Analytics and I was wondering do any of you know why UCL School of Management is not in the rankings?
ubg12345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ubg12345)
hey guys, I got an offer from UCL MSc Business Analytics and I was wondering do any of you know why UCL School of Management is not in the rankings?
and also I got an offer from Imperial MSc Strategic Marketing. any recommendations for me to. I need help ahaha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ubg12345)
and also I got an offer from Imperial MSc Strategic Marketing. any recommendations for me to. I need help ahaha
Hey man! I would say go with Imperial.

The Imperial Business School is waaaaay better than the UCL school of management. Even if you look at where alumni are placed right now. I’m very concerned about the post-program employability prospects when it comes to the UCL school of management.

I got rejected from Imperial Business Analytics after the interview but I’m waiting to hear back from UCL Business Analytics and I have an offer from LSE Marketing.

I’m 90% sure i’ll be going for LSE because I can tailor my program very nicely by choosing data science modules. Plus the LSE brand name is also huge.

The UCL school of management is relatively new and not that established I think.

Thats what my humble opinion is. Feel free to share yours and we can have a discussion!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
UCL HAS THE WORST APPLICATION SYSTEM EVER. It’s actually ridiculous! How can someone wait for about 5 months to get a decision??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
UCL HAS THE WORST APPLICATION SYSTEM EVER. It’s actually ridiculous! How can someone wait for about 5 months to get a decision??
SAME! Is that how they treat students? Really don’t feel like going there at all.

I applied to 4 unis, all are bigger and better than UCL but UCL is the only one which hasn’t replied to me yet. So annoying man!

Did you apply to any other uni?
Nee13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any updates?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nee13)
Any updates?
Not yet
Nee13
Rep:
?
Just spoke to the postgraduate admissions team, the current batch of MSc Business Analytics decisions will be processed on Portico this weekend starting from Friday. Hopefully this is accurate information! Fingers crossed
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nee13)
Just spoke to the postgraduate admissions team, the current batch of MSc Business Analytics decisions will be processed on Portico this weekend starting from Friday. Hopefully this is accurate information! Fingers crossed
Thanks for the information man! Lets connect when we hear back from the UCL admissions team Good luck i’m sure you’ll get in buddy
Nee13
Rep:
?
Thanks for the information man! Lets connect when we hear back from the UCL admissions team Good luck i’m sure you’ll get in buddy
Thanks! Just got a conditional offer. Goodluck to you too! I’m sure you’ll do great as well.
Currysauce223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have received a conditional offer as well.

To give you guys a timeline,
Applied on 12th March 2021
interviewed on 6th April 2021
Received conditional offer on 14th May 2021

I am currently final year student in the university of manchester with an average of 80%. Not much analytics experience but I do have various internships with the Big 4s. I hope this helps other students thinking of applying to UCL MSc business analytics.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Got an unconditional offer!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them.

Please do not ask, mention or advertise them in the forum; or attempt to take discussion off our forum.
Last edited by ecolier; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Got an unconditional offer!
Hey congratulations! Could you please share when you applied and your overall timeline?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.26%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.87%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.39%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
23.91%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (28)
12.17%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.39%

Watched Threads