heyvegito34
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
England resident trying to apply for a Masters for Sep 2021 for Glasgow Strathclyde.

Part of application asks for evidence of application for Funding but I get the following message from SfE:

"You cannot currently apply for student finance
Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

What does this mean? Have I passed the deadline?

Only experience of using SfE was during Undergrad which was a pain in itself

Any advice?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Sept 2021 masters loan applications will open in June.
SFE Tegan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by heyvegito34)
England resident trying to apply for a Masters for Sep 2021 for Glasgow Strathclyde.

Part of application asks for evidence of application for Funding but I get the following message from SfE:

"You cannot currently apply for student finance
Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

What does this mean? Have I passed the deadline?

Only experience of using SfE was during Undergrad which was a pain in itself

Any advice?
Hi,

The Postgraduate Loan applications for the 21/22 academic year won't open until later this year. If you follow our Facebook and Twitter pages you'll be able to see any announcements about these.

Thanks, Tegan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads