The Student Room Group

Signs a girl fancies you?

I am also a girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am to sure about this girl I know mixed signals
Well from my perspective as as a female, if I like you, I will respond to your texts faster, I will look your way but then when you look at me I dart my eyes another way, I find I lick my lips more around you (I know that's sounds a little weird but it's more common than you think), I will "accidentally" bump into you or touch your hand, stuff like that, obviously I will flirt with you
Reply 3
If she tells you "I fancy you."
Ask her.
If only there was a concrete list for us to follow *sigh*
Original post by Anonymous
I am also a girl

Two signs you could look for is whether they always want to be around you (that means they like your company) and if they remember little things you say that other people forget cause then you know they pay attention to you
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Well from my perspective as as a female, if I like you, I will respond to your texts faster, I will look your way but then when you look at me I dart my eyes another way, I find I lick my lips more around you (I know that's sounds a little weird but it's more common than you think), I will "accidentally" bump into you or touch your hand, stuff like that, obviously I will flirt with you

Dudes r gonna howl with outrage :tongue: but bi-girls let's be honest about how we do this...

I would use my female privilige to indicate interest in a way that guys aren't authorized to do without being creepy. So I would smile and check you out and survey ur boobs and esp ur cleavage and then make a fun girlstyle comment like "u r rlly pretty! that v-neck rlly works well on u! u go girl!" which could just mean female solidarity and appreciation if u r a straight girl jus' a compliment...but if u r bi- or gay, then u might feel a lil' more and respond with "Thx! I like yrs! Yr red color rlly suits ur Latina style and btw u have the assets too lol.." etc. Then we get to kiss...yummmy....! :biggrin:
literally on telly when girls twirl their hair carry on :rolleyes:
Reply 8

:perv: that kinda thing?
She tries to rub mayo on your scalp.

She might also ramble to herself about how it's good for connecting to interplanetary beings, but from what I can tell, that varies between girl to girl.
Original post by spanker

Yeah that kinda thing :yep:
Original post by V℮rsions
She tries to rub mayo on your scalp.

She might also ramble to herself about how it's good for connecting to interplanetary beings, but from what I can tell, that varies between girl to girl.

okayy :afraid: haha
Original post by spanker

I don't know why you ask, I flirt with you everyday :rolleyes:
I don't know why you ask, I flirt with you everyday :rolleyes:

I don't know how you lick your lips hahah
Original post by spanker
I don't know how you lick your lips hahah

I do it quite often actually when talking to you 😏
what the hell did i walk in on lmao.
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
what the hell did i walk in on lmao.

oops
oops

hmmmm...
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
hmmmm...

what? :rolleyes:
what? :rolleyes:

nothing, you and the tricycle serial killer's flirting ain't my worry anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending