The Student Room Group

Did I do wrong?

Alright so, there is this girl I like and I saw her out and about with her friends the other day. I approached her and out of nowhere, and this came as a surprise to me as well, I began singing "I have often walked down this street before..." all her friends were laughing, she joined in to make it look as if she wasn't embarrassed, and then stopped laughing and told me that she hated me and to go away. What did I do wrong?
probably shouldn't have sung in front of her friends,
Reply 2
Original post by onesaucypotato
probably shouldn't have sung in front of her friends,

She once told me I had a talent for singing, but felt embarrassed when I sang in front of her friends? Now my name will be written in her bad books and boys to avoid book.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
She once told me I had a talent for singing, but felt embarrassed when I sang in front of her friends? Now my name will be written in her bad books and boys to avoid book.

Not worth going after if she’s like that.

You’ll find someone better- she sounds like a *****
Reply 4
Original post by Mmoore7900
Not worth going after if she’s like that.

You’ll find someone better- she sounds like a *****

If I can't have her, I don't want nobody. FYI, she is usually a very nice person when she isn't hanging around with her friends who have said bad things about me on more than one occasion.
Reply 5
If I can't have her, I don't want nobody. FYI, she is usually a very nice person when she isn't hanging around with her friends who have said bad things about me on more than one occasion.

When people are in their groups it shows their true colours- she would rather be with her friends than you and you’ve just said she feel embarrassed by you, I can’t see how you would want to be around someone who puts you down in front of her friends...
Reply 6
Original post by Mmoore7900
When people are in their groups it shows their true colours- she would rather be with her friends than you and you’ve just said she feel embarrassed by you, I can’t see how you would want to be around someone who puts you down in front of her friends...

Like I said, she is usually a very nice and respectful person, but doesn't want to show this to her friends, who brands niceness and respect as weak. Her friend Becky is a trouble maker who is known to the police. Whenever, she is around her she has to act tough otherwise she will be branded a loser. That is why she behaves the way she does.
You actually went up to her in front of her friends and sang a song? That's the most awkward thing I can imagine, no wonder she told you she hated you, I would've done the same.
You actually went up to her in front of her friends and sang a song? That's the most awkward thing I can imagine, no wonder she told you she hated you, I would've done the same.

thats rude. singing for someone you love or like is very sweet for someone. If I had a singing voice, I would use it more often, especially to write and sing a song for a girl
Alright so, there is this girl I like and I saw her out and about with her friends the other day. I approached her and out of nowhere, and this came as a surprise to me as well, I began singing "I have often walked down this street before..." all her friends were laughing, she joined in to make it look as if she wasn't embarrassed, and then stopped laughing and told me that she hated me and to go away. What did I do wrong?

That’s a really lovely gesture but I think that you should have maybe built up a relationship with her first so it didn’t seem so out of the blue. Plus you never know she may have been laughing and saying that to fit in with her friends so she might have liked it. If not I’m sure there are plenty of other girls who would be flattered by that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending