What colour are your eyes?

Watch
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
IndianTomCruise
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Look into my eyes, look into the eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my brown eyes...
Diana.aa
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Amin7)
my eyes are hazel color.
sexyhalloumi
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Mine are like grey
Everyone I ask says different colours
I've been told every combination of blue/green/grey, so I think grey is the safest one colour
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
brown but not super dark brown. In the sunlight it’s kinda pretty
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Predominantly) green.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Red.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes, I'm trolling. Thanks for thinking/stating the obvious.
Amin7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by sexyhalloumi)
Mine are like grey
Everyone I ask says different colours
I've been told every combination of blue/green/grey, so I think grey is the safest one colour
Do they change for example one day they are blue while the other day they are grey?
Rockmeteller
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Green
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Green, Blue and Grey, but they would be classified as Grey because they can be all those colors if that makes sense
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Green and brown mixed
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Just brown.
stereotypeasian
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
dark brown
love jimin
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Green
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
light brown
the_pharaoh
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Light brown
(The Joker)
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Dark brown, looks black in natural light lol
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Did you know all people with blue eyes are related due to incest, originally all humans had brown eyes, that's why its the most common eye color, isn't that cool?
Lwexi12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
Did you know all people with blue eyes are related due to incest, originally all humans had brown eyes, that's why its the most common eye color, isn't that cool?
hahaha gross
username4986690
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Blue and yellow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (30)
6.88%
October 2021 (199)
45.64%
November 2021 (46)
10.55%
December 2021 (58)
13.3%
January 2021 (49)
11.24%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (40)
9.17%